PDA

View Full Version : Still in time for the picnic? Is some food left?

Caesar
10-14-2015, 03:30 AM
I could not miss it since Jo and Bobbi took there their critters to play and enjoy Autumn, so here's my representative as well .... (take into account that according to the Chinese Horoscope point of view, as a sign I'm a pig, or a boar ... that kind of animals) LOL;):o
BTW, the Bubblecraft is my own design ...:)

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-14-2015, 04:29 AM
Dear Caesar, l see you and you are very welcome to join our picnic . I love your aircraft is there room to take me for a flight? Best wishes Jo x

Caesar
10-14-2015, 10:18 PM
Thank you, Madam! There's always room for a gal of course, dear Jo, and I'd be honored and glad to take You around and over the clouds, .... but would a demure lass feel safe and trust someone with my chinese sign possibly derived attitudes ....? :rolleyes:;):o LOL

Bobbi
10-16-2015, 08:12 AM
Under the circumstances, I think we best leave out the bacon sandwiches.

Caesar
10-16-2015, 08:08 PM
Ahahahah. :o;) You made me think that I have a cannibal attitude though :o and certainly no phylosophycal, ideological or religious precept to limit my edible domain, which doesn't mean I'm not religious or spiritually oriented, just the contrary I think.

To be less vague, in case of interest, actually I believe that my and our Lord is much more demanding in a way, since He sees and considers our heart, our intentions and love attitude and actions and not just the strict, unflexible observance of written rules or hypocritical gestures, i.e. our fundamental rule is to primarily observe the everlasting truth of the spirit and ground of those Laws. Thus Allmighty's Word isn't anymore limited and constrained into a Holy Book that is still an invaluable support. His Word saves us far more than any written Law obedience may since He's a Person existing since ever Who became a man, lived and still lives among us too.

Bobbi
10-17-2015, 03:08 AM
Just was thinking that your out-of-this world visitor was of a porcine nature and might be nervous to think we might find him appetizing. :o

Caesar
10-17-2015, 03:24 AM
Just was thinking that your out-of-this world visitor was of a porcine nature and might be nervous to think we might find him appetizing. :o

ahahaah:o:D, no problem at all, dear Bobbi. Pls help Yopurself! I would eat this sub-avatar of mine me too in case. After all it's just my chinese horoscope side and I've got a traditional horoscope sign as well, so I can stand the loss. ;) Maybe porcine mushroom would fit as a side dish ...:rolleyes:
LOL:o;)

BushcraftOnFire
10-17-2015, 08:19 AM
If that copter blows up on the landing.. there will be Pulled pork sandwiches for everyone.. LOL

Caesar
10-19-2015, 09:36 PM
If that copter blows up on the landing.. there will be Pulled pork sandwiches for everyone.. LOL

It sound tasty, indeed, and a grand final for the party. Such an accident may also end up into a porchetta, i.e. an entire boiling water epilated, gutted and boned, appropriately seasoned pig roasted in a wood-burning hoven whose skin is deliciously tanned and crisp, while the meat and fat get soft, tender and outmost tasty. It's great to eat warm into into fresh baked bread just like a sandwich. The fat slightly melt and merge the two components. :rolleyes::p;) It's typical in central Italy, especially for jolly "snack in the house basement" where You "by chance" find some good wine as well to remedy the possibly emerging thirst.:o

eighty+
10-20-2015, 01:36 AM
AHH Too Late O CAESAR I've become a Veggie but I admit looking at that 1st photo all most made me take up

my old Cannabalistic Way's :eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:( IVAYA CON DIOS Caesar

Caesar
10-20-2015, 01:54 AM
Although George Orwell would understand Your point of view, I don't think we should feel cannibals eating pork or other kind of meat (unless You get a dinner invitation by a psychopath serial killer) :eek::o;) Anyway You made the right choice, especially if Henry VIII, while in pose on the bus, told you how painful and disturbing gout may affecting legs ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
10-20-2015, 07:39 PM
Hi. O Caesar O Mighty One. My legs I don't think it's gout. IThink it's lack of use. Sitting at the Wacom

All day. Our south America doc did tell me to get up and walk for ten minutes in every hour. But as U know.

When your in the middle of a painting. U haven't. A clue. Of time. Like now I'm only awake because.

Of the flashing lights. Thinking. It was a police raid. But no after staggering to look out the window it

Was only. The bin boys starting early due to the labour Conference. Ok I might stay up now and do some

More. To the carasel ? Roundabout ok. CIAO STATTE. BBUONO ..Si..Si. HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE"...........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-20-2015, 08:59 PM
I see. The carousel tour is a good and exciting alternative to a bus trip, in particular when You want to be sure to get down at the right stop ... LOL;):o
Moreover You would enjoy kids laughters and joyful shouting instead of meeting Henri VIII and other bored, annoyed, grunting or grumbling or snoozing guys going to work or somewhere they possibly wouldn't. :rolleyes:;)

D Akey
10-21-2015, 01:11 AM
Be careful or you may start a cult following, like with Miyazaki's The Porko Roso.
http://www.blackdogent.com/Akon12/Akon1222.jpg

Very funny Caesar! There's a saying over here "When pigs fly. . ." Meaning when hell freezes over, or forget it, ain't going to happen. But you probably already knew that. You've been messing with English so long you've no doubt gotten at least a few idioms.

I love your painting. Really gave me a good laugh. . . except for the part where he got shot down over a Hawaiian pit BBQ. I think the Geneva Convention regarding treatment of prisoners of war got tossed in lieu of a luau.

Go man go!!!!!! Good to see your sense of humor in your paintings again. Your vacations are really far too long for this forum to sustain your absence.

Caesar
10-21-2015, 03:25 AM
Be careful or you may start a cult following, like with Miyazaki's The Porko Roso.
http://www.blackdogent.com/Akon12/Akon1222.jpg

Very funny Caesar! There's a saying over here "When pigs fly. . ." Meaning when hell freezes over, or forget it, ain't going to happen. But you probably already knew that. You've been messing with English so long you've no doubt gotten at least a few idioms.

I love your painting. Really gave me a good laugh. . . except for the part where he got shot down over a Hawaiian pit BBQ. I think the Geneva Convention regarding treatment of prisoners of war got tossed in lieu of a luau.

Go man go!!!!!! Good to see your sense of humor in your paintings again. Your vacations are really far too long for this forum to sustain your absence.

Well, .... thank You, dear DAkey. Does it mean I won't have to wear a straitjacket and can go on with my fooloish jokes, pun and weird vignettes without infringing this artistic sacrarium rule and bon ton? Ahahahah:o;)LOL Aloha!