PDA

View Full Version : Shark

irels
10-04-2015, 03:29 AM
This is my last digital painting, hope you like it!

If you want to see more this is my fb page www.facebook.com/irelsdidi

BushcraftOnFire
10-04-2015, 06:20 AM
Very realistic.. Excellent job on this. Why your last painting? Hope you will do more!

irels
10-04-2015, 07:25 AM
Very realistic.. Excellent job on this. Why your last painting? Hope you will do more!

Oh sorry, I don't speak english and I meant that is the newest painting I've done, I'll do a lot more hahaha

Glasslocket
10-04-2015, 07:35 AM
This is really amazing!

RedSaucers
10-04-2015, 07:50 AM
A flying shark, my worst nightmare :)

Amazing technique.

damasocl
10-04-2015, 08:46 AM
GREAT!!!!!!:);):o

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-04-2015, 09:47 AM
Great movement. Wonderful piece. Well done Best wishes Jo .

Caesar
10-05-2015, 08:45 PM
I cannot guess how You executed this painting, whether one or more references were of some help, since I can hardly believe it possible to have such a an in-depth and detailed knowledge of this fish by excercising, but it's a perfect illustration under any aspect. Congratulations!

irels
10-06-2015, 12:43 AM
I cannot guess how You executed this painting, whether one or more references were of some help, since I can hardly believe it possible to have such a an in-depth and detailed knowledge of this fish by excercising, but it's a perfect illustration under any aspect. Congratulations!

I painted it looking a picture I found on the internet. I drew it looking at that image and with patiente hahah

D Akey
10-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Fantastic style! Reminds me of a watercolor illustrator I remember as a young artist, Merv Corning, who stood out for me. He always blew my mind with his skill and ability to bring whatever he painted to life with the qualities that watercolor has available. You demonstrate that essence I saw in his work in yours here.

In addition to the detail, he had another quality owing to the watercolor, and that is of the paper showing through the thin paint. It creates some interesting movement in the paint, and there's a luminosity owing to the translucency of the pigment lit up by the white paper showing through.

In this case, since we're looking at an illumination on the computer monitor, all images have that luminous quality to some degree. But combined with this style, it's rather dazzling.

And of course your subject is the star of the painting. First impression is it gets my attention straight off. Then once I see it's not coming at me for dinner, I can relax a little, catch my breath, and enjoy the fine painting work.

Really nice.

eighty+
10-08-2015, 08:08 AM
Hi. I saw your Shark. On the telly I knew it was your shark because he had 1 tooth missing

On his lower Jaw. ;). :D. :D. :D. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

irels
10-10-2015, 05:10 AM
hahah thank you all for the comments:D