PDA

View Full Version : Blue mountains.

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-03-2015, 03:20 AM
Today I thought I would do a landscape but as I was putting colour on the blues a figure started to emerge at the side of the painting.So I have posted the first scene as I first saw the figure then I decided to evolve it into this second view.Hope you like it. Best wishes Jo xx

BushcraftOnFire
10-03-2015, 06:35 AM
Nice Jo..

Those "hidden gifts" is what makes a painting special.. good work finding them in there!

D Akey
10-03-2015, 11:59 AM
How fascinating. I find it rather exciting when the art has its own volition. This is a very intriguing and mysterious character slipping in from somewhere as if they wants to be part of the story. . . rather like a notion coming in or like there is the element of time here in an ordinarily still image form. :):):):):):):)

Jono
10-03-2015, 12:58 PM
Yes I do like it. A very intriguing, mysterious and possibly sorrowful story going on there. I also like the fact I can't quite work out what's going on in the far distance.

justjean
10-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Jo, this is great, made me think of the refugees fleeing their homelands and all their sorrow

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Thank you for your comments I find it quite spooky when I see things amongst colours that I randomly put on the canvass but at the same time I am grateful, because if they did not appear I would find it difficult to know what to paint... Best wishes Jo.