PDA

View Full Version : How to make your own simple sticker

Bobbi
09-24-2015, 05:19 AM
I have finally figured out how to do a video for making a tutorial. This is simplistic because I have not mastered the finer points of making a video. However, I hope this will help you get started making your own stickers. Once you have made a few simple stickers, then explore all the possibilities.

https://youtu.be/zyejo_Vm3PY

jmac
09-24-2015, 05:48 AM
Tried to watch but it comes up as a private video.

HannahRage
09-24-2015, 11:58 AM
That's because the art of sticker creation is an arcane secret known only to those who have achieved true ArtRage mastery.

And SomeoneSane, of course.

Bobbi
09-24-2015, 12:15 PM
Please try again. I believe I have made the correction that will allow it to play. :( I mean, what do you expect from a beginner at this tutorial business. :rolleyes: I will go stand in the corner and go to bed without supper. :p

BushcraftOnFire
09-24-2015, 01:40 PM
that's because the art of sticker creation is an arcane secret known only to those who have achieved true artrage mastery.

And someonesane, of course.

rotflol!!!!

jmac
09-24-2015, 02:33 PM
Bobbi, I think you did a fine job. A clear and well presented intro to making stickers.

Someonesane
09-24-2015, 04:32 PM
I have finally figured out how to do a video for making a tutorial. This is simplistic because I have not mastered the finer points of making a video. However, I hope this will help you get started making your own stickers. Once you have made a few simple stickers, then explore all the possibilities.

You're off to a good start Bobbi! Nice video :cool:

That's because the art of sticker creation is an arcane secret known only to those who have achieved true ArtRage mastery.

And SomeoneSane, of course.

Somehow the new Charlie Brown animated movie came to mind, after reading that. As though a football were removed, just as I were about to kick it...

Bobbi
09-24-2015, 06:01 PM
You're off to a good start Bobbi! Nice video :cool:

Somehow the new Charlie Brown animated movie came to mind, after reading that. As though a football were removed, just as I were about to kick it...

Somehow I never thought of Hannahrage as a Lucy-type. Could be though. ;)

HannahRage
09-24-2015, 06:21 PM

Well, that's probably because you should be painting in ArtRage, not playing football! *cracks whip*

Please try again. I believe I have made the correction that will allow it to play. :( I mean, what do you expect from a beginner at this tutorial business. :rolleyes: I will go stand in the corner and go to bed without supper. :p

It's a great tutorial! Which is why the Secret ArtRage Masters allowed it to become visible to the wider public ...or so I've heard :cool:

Tanzenkran
09-25-2015, 12:42 AM
Bobbi I just spent several hours down loading images that I want to use to make some stickers and tried to make a sticker sheet but did not have any luck. Seeing your video gave me some ideas on what I did wrong. Some other time when I have more time I will try it again with the aid of your video.

Thanks!

Someonesane
09-25-2015, 03:19 AM
Well, that's probably because you should be painting in ArtRage, not playing football! *cracks whip*

Alright, alright... Will this do (https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?49931-Random-stuff-I-ve-done-in-ArtRage-4)?

BushcraftOnFire
09-25-2015, 09:50 AM
Now that you got all those pics out of the way Someone.. there's a great game on tonight.. LOL!

HannahRage
09-25-2015, 11:57 AM
Alright, alright... Will this do (https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?49931-Random-stuff-I-ve-done-in-ArtRage-4)?

Those are fantastic. Especially those gorgeous landscapes. You may go play three hours of football.

hildee
09-25-2015, 05:54 PM
A simple, straight-to-the-point tutorial. Many thanks!

Someonesane
09-25-2015, 06:02 PM
Now that you got all those pics out of the way Someone.. there's a great game on tonight.. LOL!

Alas, I've other art related tasks to take on...

Those are fantastic. Especially those gorgeous landscapes. You may go play three hours of football.

To be honest, I'm not much of a sports fan, lol. It was the symbolism of the football scenes that I was referencing, more than the action of actually playing the game. But I'll take those three hours an apply them to other endeavors ;).