PDA

View Full Version : Sticker / Calcomanía.

damasocl
09-19-2015, 08:11 AM
Estoy realizando algunas experiencias, bocetos, con los pinceles de Stickers, y realmente hay algunos pinceles muy interesantes. En esta imagen la imagen de calco es una Malva de mi antejardín.

I am making some experiments, sketches, with Stickers brushes, and there really are some very interesting brushes. This tracing image is a Malva my front yard.

Bobbi
09-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Keep on experimenting with stickers. I think you will be pleased with what you discover. The textures you can achieve with stickers is quite interesting. Experiment with all the settings. Try making your own stickers. I am looking forward to what you find. :)

I hope you were not affected by the earthquake. Stay safe.

D Akey
09-19-2015, 06:51 PM
It buzzes like there's a bee inside.

Se zumba como que hay una abeja en el interior.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
09-20-2015, 01:43 AM

Acá está la abejita de D Akey...!!!!

Here is D Akey bee...!!!

gxhpainter2
09-20-2015, 05:09 AM
a beautiful result damasocl!, it looks like a fine embroidery , I found so many wonderful brushes in the stickers area. I think it's name is a bit misleading at least to me as there are so many "brushes" available and they are so adjustable. a beautiful picture of your flowers and the D Akey bee..

D Akey
09-20-2015, 06:13 AM
Hahahah. ¡Perfecto! :D:D:D:D:D

damasocl
09-21-2015, 04:53 AM
Keep on experimenting with stickers. I think you will be pleased with what you discover. The textures you can achieve with stickers is quite interesting. Experiment with all the settings. Try making your own stickers. I am looking forward to what you find. :)

I hope you were not affected by the earthquake. Stay safe.

Thanks for your words. But how I can "create" my own stickers? You could help to achieve this. ??? There is a tutorial about it ???

Rondo
09-21-2015, 05:31 AM
Dear Sir, have a look inhere,i'm sure it shall help you;)
https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?30400-Tutorial-Sticker-Sheet-and-Preset-Creation&highlight=sticker+creation

pat1940
09-21-2015, 07:53 AM
Damaso, it looks like you are having fun and great sticker art, and love your picture of the bee, bobbi is very talented on stickers and she is very helpful, just have lots of fun, this is what it is all about

damasocl
09-21-2015, 10:26 AM
Dear Sir, have a look inhere,i'm sure it shall help you;)
https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?30400-Tutorial-Sticker-Sheet-and-Preset-Creation&highlight=sticker+creation

Thanks dear Rondo ... I'm reading the tutorial and doing the Spanish translation. I hope to have news soon.

Caesar
09-21-2015, 08:20 PM
Assolutamente interessante, caro Damaso! Hai ragione riguardo ai molti pennelli promettenti per produrre tessiture graziose e adatte. Vorrei solo che si potesse cambiare l'opacità degli adesivi con la pessione della penna ...

Absolutely interesting, dear Damaso! You are right about many promising brushes to produce fine and fitting textures. I only wish You might change brush stickers opacity with pen pressure though ....

Bobbi
09-23-2015, 04:36 AM
Thanks for your words. But how I can "create" my own stickers? You could help to achieve this. ??? There is a tutorial about it ???

Check on YouTube. Someonesane has tutorials, as does Judith Traymayne. If I ever figure out how to do video screen capture, I will also do a tutorial.

BushcraftOnFire
09-23-2015, 05:18 AM
Windows now comes with a snipping tool (7, 8 and 10) which makes screen capture a breeze. Or you can use the old ctrl+print screen (next to F12) and capture the screen as well

Bobbi
09-24-2015, 04:09 AM

damasocl, I hope this little video I made will help you to learn how to create your own stickers. This is my first attempt at doing a tutorial so I hope it will be understandable and helpful.
https://youtu.be/zyejo_Vm3PY

damasocl
09-24-2015, 08:21 AM
damasocl, I hope this little video I made will help you to learn how to create your own stickers. This is my first attempt at doing a tutorial so I hope it will be understandable and helpful.
https://youtu.be/zyejo_Vm3PY

Thanks dear friend: but i cannot open the link. See screenshot.87618

Bobbi
09-24-2015, 11:14 AM
Thanks dear friend: but i cannot open the link. See screenshot.87618

Please try again. I think I have made an adjustment that will correct the situation.

Enug
09-24-2015, 12:44 PM
A great tutorial Bobbi - well done! :)

damasocl
09-24-2015, 12:55 PM
Please try again. I think I have made an adjustment that will correct the situation.

Okey!!!
Now I can open the link on YT.
I will make a video recording and then follow step by step tutorial, thank you.

damasocl
09-25-2015, 06:23 AM
Okey!!!
Now I can open the link on YT.
I will make a video recording and then follow step by step tutorial, thank you.

Estimado Bobbi: ya he logrado crear mi propio Sticker!
Seguí paso a paso tu video, y fuí realizando los mismos pasos que tú me mostrabas.
Incluso, yo copié en parte tu diseño, y aunque me costó "guardar" como Sticker, finalmente lo logré.
Ahora, a practicar con diseños propios!!!
Muchísimas gracias por tu ayuda.!!!

Dear Bobbi: I have managed (achieved) to create my own Sticker!
I followed your step by step video, and I was doing the same steps that you showed me.
I even partly copied your design, and though I struggled to "keep" as Sticker finally I succeeded.
Now, to practice own designs !!!
Thank you very much for your help.

Bobbi
09-26-2015, 04:28 PM
Estimado Bobbi: ya he logrado crear mi propio Sticker!
Seguí paso a paso tu video, y fuí realizando los mismos pasos que tú me mostrabas.
Incluso, yo copié en parte tu diseño, y aunque me costó "guardar" como Sticker, finalmente lo logré.
Ahora, a practicar con diseños propios!!!
Muchísimas gracias por tu ayuda.!!!

Dear Bobbi: I have managed (achieved) to create my own Sticker!
I followed your step by step video, and I was doing the same steps that you showed me.
I even partly copied your design, and though I struggled to "keep" as Sticker finally I succeeded.
Now, to practice own designs !!!
Thank you very much for your help.

I am glad you were able to succeed at making a sticker. Now you can explore and have fun coming up with your own stickers to use as brushes. Experiment with textures for your stickers. That can give your stickers a whole new look. Above all have fun!!!