PDA

View Full Version : Moon Rises

gxhpainter2
09-17-2015, 09:01 AM
one of my more "natural" abstracts, after viewing the beautiful moon rises recently...

D Akey
09-17-2015, 10:06 AM
One of my favs of yours. Guess I'm liking the work within the shapes being generally equal but different. Feels like it's got an overriding vision. Holds together nicely.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
09-17-2015, 07:31 PM
It would make a beautiful window - I can imagine the jewel colours when the sun shines thru on to the floor.

gxhpainter2
09-18-2015, 05:28 AM
One of my favs of yours. Guess I'm liking the work within the shapes being generally equal but different. Feels like it's got an overriding vision. Holds together nicely.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: thanks D Akey I opened up and spaces in my normal work to allow each area its own treatment.. glad it is one of your favs of my work..:):):):):):):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::c ool:

It would make a beautiful window - I can imagine the jewel colours when the sun shines thru on to the floor. Ah wouldn't that be nice :):):), thanks June for commenting... :):):cool::cool:

BushcraftOnFire
09-18-2015, 06:21 AM
Another fine work GXH.. I love your use of colors.. and the black edging makes it look just like stained glass as June pointed out.. Nice!

Caesar
09-18-2015, 07:11 AM
Hard to follow your artistic movement, dear Gary. It evolves so rapidly and wonderfully into new forms of color, texture, style, dimensional universes that it's quite impossible to keep Your creativity pace let it Your quality. Marvellous once more.

pat1940
09-18-2015, 09:48 AM
Very painterly dear Gary, have to agree with Caesar, I sure cannot keep up with you lol, another wonderful job