PDA

View Full Version : Resonance

gxhpainter2
09-15-2015, 05:28 AM
more inner harmonies with colors reflecting and intertwining ... enjoy.. mostly done with pen, pencil, airbrush and eraser and selections

BushcraftOnFire
09-15-2015, 05:30 AM
I like this one a lot GXH.. The colors are so pure! Well done!

gxhpainter2
09-15-2015, 07:04 AM
I like this one a lot GXH.. The colors are so pure! Well done! Thanks, I have been following your posts but not commented yet, so thanks for commenting on this... it is very appreciated..:):):cool::cool:

pat1940
09-15-2015, 11:03 AM
Gary, love, love this one, my gosh if I hung every painting of yours that I love, I would have no walls left and this house has a lot of walls lol, really wonderful colors and such interesting shapes, could look at this for hours:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):)

D Akey
09-15-2015, 12:45 PM
Bright and vivifying! Dynamic and harmonious. Very well done.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Caesar
09-15-2015, 08:36 PM
Color and shapes lush world. It moves, it shines it plays music and moves our inner visual chords into spontaneous, joyful feelings. Back to childhood in a way, in a positive way, that of a curious, vital pre-constrained brain and perception.

justjean
09-15-2015, 10:26 PM
Great colours, shapes and texture, Gary

Marilyn Anne
09-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Love all the blending and interesting things going on.

gxhpainter2
09-16-2015, 06:37 AM
Gary, love, love this one, my gosh if I hung every painting of yours that I love, I would have no walls left and this house has a lot of walls lol, really wonderful colors and such interesting shapes, could look at this for hours:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):): ):):):):):):):):):):) LOL, thank you dear Pat I think my house ( few walls ) would be filled with your glorious villa paintings as of late... boy you sure have progressed, I went back to look at some of your very early postings what a wonderful journey you have been on..!..:cool::cool::cool::):):):)

Bright and vivifying! Dynamic and harmonious. Very well done.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):) thanks dear friend, glad that you resonated with this :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::):):):):):)

Color and shapes lush world. It moves, it shines it plays music and moves our inner visual chords into spontaneous, joyful feelings. Back to childhood in a way, in a positive way, that of a curious, vital pre-constrained brain and perception. sounds like you took the journey back to that joyful brain, I love your comments on this.. I am very thankful for all your supportive comments. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

Great colours, shapes and texture, Gary thanks justjean, I have really been enjoying some new tools in AR ( pencil and airbrush ) I have used them before but not in this manner. :):):):cool::cool::):)

Love all the blending and interesting things going on. thanks Marilyn Anne, blending modes are one of the most wonderful features available to the digital artist to be sure. :):):):)