PDA

View Full Version : Web gallery of collection dolls designed and painted by ArtRage.

Panaslonix
09-15-2015, 04:55 AM
We just finished and opened small web site - a gallery of handmaid collection dolls. :)

By now it is only in Russian, but main context is images, so everything is self explainable.

We just translated it to English, so your are welcome! :):):)

The site is http://art.rost-ok.ru

All design of site was done completely in ArtRage. Special and many thanks to Stefano Fiore - Misterpaint for his well-done and complicated job - canvases and stencils for ArtRage. :cool:

Would you please spend couple of minutes and give us short response for this work.

Mike Severoff
09-15-2015, 05:31 AM
We just finished and opened small web site - a gallery of handmaid collection dolls. :)

Super! I looked, that's great!

BushcraftOnFire
09-15-2015, 05:32 AM
WOW! These are so well painted! They look like photographs.. what a tremendous job!

Panaslonix
09-15-2015, 06:10 AM
They look like photographs..
Dear BushcraftOnFire, thank you for your reply. No there are really real photos of dolls - gallery. But all other things including seamless background was done in AR with help of Misterpaint assets.

Panaslonix
09-15-2015, 06:12 AM
Super! I looked, that's great!

Dear Mike, thank you for reply. Are you talking about dolls or the site? :confused:

BushcraftOnFire
09-15-2015, 12:18 PM
Could someone please enlighten me to what Misterpaint assets are?

Thanks in Advance

D Akey
09-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Just in time for the Holidays too. Beautiful! Look like the style that would make wonderful puppets as well.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Enug
09-15-2015, 06:26 PM
Panaslonix - the site looks nice - I hope you do well with your dolls.

Could someone please enlighten me to what Misterpaint assets are?

Thanks in Advance

I think the poster is saying they have used a seamless background and stencils provided by Stefano Fiore - Misterpaint. A list of MisterPaint's (aka MisterCanvas', MisterStencil's) resources can be found here - https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?17698-The-Prolific-MisterPaint.

Panaslonix
09-16-2015, 04:59 AM
Panaslonix - the site looks nice - I hope you do well with your dolls.
I think the poster is saying they have used a seamless background and stencils provided by Stefano Fiore - Misterpaint. A list of MisterPaint's (aka MisterCanvas', MisterStencil's) resources can be found here - https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?17698-The-Prolific-MisterPaint.

Yes, exactly it is.

Thank you for your comment and interest.

Panaslonix
09-16-2015, 05:48 AM
Just in time for the Holidays too. Beautiful! Look like the style that would make wonderful puppets as well.
:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Thank you for your warmest reply. :)

BushcraftOnFire
09-16-2015, 08:17 AM
Thanks so much for the help June, et al

pat1940
09-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Beautiful work and would love to see more

Panaslonix
09-17-2015, 05:11 AM
Beautiful work and would love to see more

Dear pat1940,

Many thanks for your warmest reply. I'm glad you like it.

best regards,
Panaslonix

Fashmir
09-18-2015, 07:41 AM
Beautiful work on both the site and the dolls. They are lovely and delicate. Thank you for sharing this. :)

Panaslonix
09-19-2015, 10:54 PM
Beautiful work on both the site and the dolls. They are lovely and delicate. Thank you for sharing this. :)

Dear Fashmir, thank you very much for visiting our site and your warmest reply. We did translate it a bit to English.

I saw your site too - it is cool and has very interesting design and features. I understand there was quite a lot of hard work to make it.