PDA

View Full Version : Little Geometries

gxhpainter2
09-14-2015, 06:24 AM
floating in a cloud of color and vibration little geometries vie for space.

Marilyn Anne
09-14-2015, 07:11 AM
Colorful cellphones all around the world inter-connecting us . Different cultures, different styles and colors but with these colorful devices that we have in common.

Bobbi
09-14-2015, 07:29 AM
I am not sure why this style of yours is so appealing. Just one of those works that keeps the eyes roving around it. :)

Caesar
09-15-2015, 12:09 AM
Half step back as a style felt as a 3-D abstract, but we're once again in the most delightful, even furtherly enhanced in quality, color hues and tones ice-cream licking and lapping it. A totalizing experience of sensual pleasure.

gxhpainter2
09-15-2015, 03:09 AM
Colorful cellphones all around the world inter-connecting us . Different cultures, different styles and colors but with these colorful devices that we have in common. Interesting, love your imagination on this one... thanks Marilyn Anne :):):):)

I am not sure why this style of yours is so appealing. Just one of those works that keeps the eyes roving around it. :) Bobbi so glad you find these appealing, they are in their own way color field studies I guess that can draw one into them. :):):)

Half step back as a style felt as a 3-D abstract, but we're once again in the most delightful, even furtherly enhanced in quality, color hues and tones ice-cream licking and lapping it. A totalizing experience of sensual pleasure. sounds wonderful Caesar glad you like this... and find it as delicious as ice cream on a hot day...:cool::cool::cool::):):):)

pat1940
09-15-2015, 03:32 AM
Gary really love all the wonderful colors in this, perfect title, just kept me looking everywhere on your canvas, my husband also enjoyed seeing it, great job

D Akey
09-15-2015, 01:03 PM
Information overload -- when mother board gets overloaded, the house erupts!

Hahah. It was either that or Legos. . .

Anyway, your colors have been really 'smashing' for some time now. Well painted. I have to say that things like this definitely draw associations and there you have it! A story!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)