PDA

View Full Version : ArtRage COPIC

xenox
09-05-2015, 11:21 AM
I have created a COPIC palette for you.
It's not perfect in terms of naming convention (in fact I didn't name the colors at all, but you have the colors at least)

Compatible with ArtRage Studio 3

HwyStar
09-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Copic colors? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copic

Thanks Xenox!

HannahRage
09-06-2015, 05:06 AM
Here's one with the names! http://www.deviantart.com/art/Copic-Colors-for-ArtRage-558391897

I have RSI now *wanders off shaking hand*

xenox
09-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Here's one with the names!

nice :)
thanks for sharing

xenox
09-07-2015, 07:33 AM
Here's one with the names!

I just tried, but it's not working.
It says not right format or file corrupt
downloaded again, but same problem
???

jmac
09-07-2015, 10:49 AM
xenox, It installed fine for me. Not sure what the problem might be.

WebRage
09-08-2015, 11:15 AM
???

Hi Xenox, on the Deviantart website, try to right-click the "Download" button on the far right - it might give you the option to "Save As", if not try "Open in New Window".

Once downloaded: Double-click the file and extract the content first before using it. It's best to avoid running it from inside the zip.
Notice it's labelled "Zip Download", this is a compressed file and you could try using "WinRAR" or "WinZip" (other software) to extract it for you if having issues with the extraction via Windows.

Once the file is extracted, you should have a ARPack. If double-clicking doesn't work on that, right-click and select "Open With...", then select ArtRage from the list.

Hope that helps?

xenox
09-08-2015, 06:49 PM
Hi Xenox, on the Deviantart website, try to right-click the "Download" button on the far right - it might give you the option to "Save As", if not try "Open in New Window".

Once downloaded: Double-click the file and extract the content first before using it. It's best to avoid running it from inside the zip.
Notice it's labelled "Zip Download", this is a compressed file and you could try using "WinRAR" or "WinZip" (other software) to extract it for you if having issues with the extraction via Windows.

Once the file is extracted, you should have a ARPack. If double-clicking doesn't work on that, right-click and select "Open With...", then select ArtRage from the list.

Hope that helps?

Well, it's frustrating.
I have ArtRage Studio 3 but it's giving always that ERROR.
The package is associated with ArtRage and double click will start ArtRage, but that's about it.... nothing happens. When importing inside ArtRage I get that ERROR.

HannahRage
09-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Very odd. I've updated the download to include individual .col files (which I should have done anyway for ArtRage 2 users). Can you see if those work for you?

doesordies
09-08-2015, 07:18 PM
thanks for this! saved me a lot of time!

xenox
09-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Very odd. I've updated the download to include individual .col files (which I should have done anyway for ArtRage 2 users). Can you see if those work for you?

*.col files work for me, but not package files
Is there a difference to the WACOM Intuos Versions in terms that they have reduced functionality?
I got the WACOM Intuos CTL-480 which came bundled with ArtRage Studio 3.

HannahRage
09-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Oh, of course! The color sample system changed in ArtRage 4, so it won't be backwards compatible. I forgot to check that. I've now included an AR3 package file as well.

xenox
09-09-2015, 12:50 AM
Oh, of course! The color sample system changed in ArtRage 4, so it won't be backwards compatible. I forgot to check that. I've now included an AR3 package file as well.

NICE
yep, that's working awesome now
cheers
:)

HannahRage
09-09-2015, 11:52 AM
Whew, glad to hear it. Thanks for pointing it out!

tasquith
10-02-2015, 09:05 PM
???

Well you can also try the one which I had on dA LONG before Hannah posted hers:
http://bolsterstone.deviantart.com/art/Copic-Colors-for-Artrage-94593975 (http://bolsterstone.deviantart.com/art/Copic-Colors-for-Artrage-94593975)

The only difference is that mine was done using actual markers. I probably should do an update soon considering that COPIC did update their palette since I originally posted it.