PDA

View Full Version : Night Lights

gxhpainter2
08-31-2015, 07:19 AM
a wet night with bright neon lights reflecting and dark shadows swallowing up light and color

eighty+
08-31-2015, 11:19 AM
Looks like a boxer laying on the floor. After beeing KO Gary :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Out

D Akey
08-31-2015, 07:10 PM
Mr Ploos' flight of fancy -- I can see it actually. Solid like Mohammed Ali, only I should think this is me on my back looking up at him. :rolleyes: There was that famous shot of him having knocked down I think it was Sonny Liston that this feels like it sorta belongs to that scene.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/boxingmemories/5601277711

But, on the painter's side, I think it gets really interesting. I like very much how you have broken up and arranged the elements of pattern. There's a lot of things going on but they're not clashing. It feels more like, as my eye roves about, that each stage or location has a bit of a story unto itself. But meanwhile the whole has a relationship happening that works. So I see this as a winner. And whether you choose to explore what you're doing here to see where it can go, I think you planted your petard in a very good direction. Might have even had a little to do with an earlier discussion about being in a conversation pulled from listening to music.

Go man go!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
08-31-2015, 11:36 PM
Exactly! I love riding in a car through streets at night. The rainy nights are just like that!