PDA

View Full Version : The Dancer

Enug
08-26-2015, 05:20 AM
A change from the cutsie animals but the same technique.

D Akey
08-26-2015, 09:01 AM
Very nice. Love the stage and women balleting about. . . I can't say as I know a heck of a lot about the ballet, other than the visual poses that an artist would notice for paintings and drawings. But I love the music, and I love watching the human body being elegant and athletic. Ballet's not something that I've much been exposed to more's the pity -- it's eclectic and you have to search for a group that's into it kinda like soccer vs football in the USA. I think if I had shown an interest in it I might have conned more of the ladies. . . yeah. . . I mean gotten women to think me more sensitive. . . hahah. . . Having said that, I believe this delicate swan did well to stay out of the mosh pit and smack in the lake where she belongs. . .

This is a nice painting. I think you could discover lots of nuance about composition, lighting and form in your art were you to paint ballet or even any kind of dance more. . . that is if you have a passion about it. All subjects are good and have something to teach. But this is a very cool direction.

Dare I say "Brava!"

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
08-27-2015, 03:32 PM
Thank you kind sir! :D:D:D