PDA

View Full Version : Primaries

gxhpainter2
08-25-2015, 05:52 AM
this was an exploration along the same line as some previous works, but I was playing with the introduction of more depth, texture as background and letting some bright bits of color pop on top of the rest. hope you enjoy this , I did!...:):):)

D Akey
08-25-2015, 07:30 AM
Remember those abstract spider webs that were spun when the insects were dosed with LSD? I think some dyslexic lab tech mistakenly dosed them with LDS (speaking in the Mormon Tabernacular).

Love it. It's like Joan Miro was invited to design some stained glass ornaments for a modern church.

Groovy!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-25-2015, 01:01 PM
:cool::cool::cool:Yes. Gary. Eyes and brain. Like diving down Into the depth and then up to the coloured Islands and also your detail on the picture frame:cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
08-25-2015, 10:25 PM
Against the depth of the background! Fun little journey for the eyes!

gxhpainter2
08-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Remember those abstract spider webs that were spun when the insects were dosed with LSD? I think some dyslexic lab tech mistakenly dosed them with LDS (speaking in the Mormon Tabernacular).

Love it. It's like Joan Miro was invited to design some stained glass ornaments for a modern church.

Groovy!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: Ohhhh Joan Miro!? I learned to love his work at an early age and I guess it shows....:):):):cool::cool:

:cool::cool::cool:Yes. Gary. Eyes and brain. Like diving down Into the depth and then up to the coloured Islands and also your detail on the picture frame:cool::cool::cool: ah thank you so much eighty+ I really enjoy having your comments , and I am glad you enjoyed this work.

Against the depth of the background! Fun little journey for the eyes! thanks Marilyn Anne it was an interesting turn in the development of this painting.