PDA

View Full Version : Owl

Enug
08-22-2015, 07:04 PM
The usual tools - watercolour on a gradient layer - airbrush and blenders. :)

gxhpainter2
08-23-2015, 03:36 AM
interesting work, I like the gradient background it really focuses ones attention on the riveting gaze of the eyes... interesting work and well done as usual

D Akey
08-23-2015, 05:06 AM
The owls and the pussycats I went to see. . . er. . . they went to sea. . .
And I saw these, see?

This one is looking at me as if, in its owlish wisdom, is saying, "Yeah. I'm cute. You got a problem with that? I also happen to be one of the most successful predators in the forest. I'm not just another pretty face. . . Care for a mouse?"

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:o:o:o:o:o :):):):):);););););):D:D:D:D:D

Marilyn Anne
08-23-2015, 07:36 AM
Sweet and winsome!

eighty+
08-23-2015, 12:17 PM
HI JUNE Points to Cap'n Mac :eek::eek::eek: Yes I'm Back thanks TO MATT who sorted it for me I suppose He thought That Poor old Sod is in trouble again :D:D:D:D

Ok June CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

Enug
08-23-2015, 04:46 PM
So glad about that Mr.Ploos - Say one for me - I'm about to reset my computer back to factory default - something's not right and I can't do a system restore and updates are not installing so I thought I might as well have a clean slate before downloading Win 10.

Thanks to Marilyn Anne and DA. :D

eighty+
08-23-2015, 09:50 PM
Hi June. best of luck with your factory default. It would be too much for me to attempt Ok
CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO ROO..........POZDRAWSKI

Enug
08-24-2015, 12:56 PM
Thankfully, everything wet smoothly - I haven't put back all my programmes yet will finish off today. I'm back to Win 8 so will have to upgrade to 8.1 - might leave 10 until driver problems are sorted out. HOO ROO!

eighty+
08-26-2015, 08:09 AM
Hi june. Just watching a programe about barn owls. About their silent flight. And eyesight This

Couple. Had them as eggs and when hatched which we watch them break out of the egg. And they

Hand fed them. Eventually when they could fly. They fed them in the garden by calling them Of

The two. The female has flown away. And the male will go when it suits him Ok.CIAO HOo ROO

eighty+
08-26-2015, 08:11 AM
[QUOTE=eighty+;497869]Hi june. Just watching a programe about barn owls. About their silent flight. And eyesight This

Couple. Had them as eggs and when hatched which we watch them break out of the egg. And they

Hand fed them. Eventually when they could fly. They fed them in the garden by calling them Of

The two. The female has flown away now And the male will go when it suits him Ok.CIAO HOo ROO

sabena
08-26-2015, 08:17 AM
I like paint and eyes are generally fantastic. very well done

Enug
08-27-2015, 03:40 PM
Thank you Sabena. :)