PDA

View Full Version : Costume for Summer

gxhpainter2
08-22-2015, 07:36 AM
doesn't every season have its own set of costumes to dress in? Summer showed me this version.. enjoy ..:rolleyes::):):):):):cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
08-22-2015, 08:02 AM
Makes for quite a thought all the changes we make from season to season.

Bobbi
08-22-2015, 01:13 PM
Very interesting 3D affect. Great stuff.

gxhpainter2
08-22-2015, 02:54 PM
Makes for quite a thought all the changes we make from season to season.thanks Marilyn Anne... still a few warm days left for summer... I am enjoying everyone of them. :):):)

Very interesting 3D affect. Great stuff. thanks Bobbi.. I think they give an interesting shallow space to the painting..:):)

Enug
08-22-2015, 03:39 PM
Lovely summer colours - down here we are looking forward to summer after the coldest winter for 20yrs. Global Warming?

gxhpainter2
08-23-2015, 03:32 AM
Lovely summer colours - down here we are looking forward to summer after the coldest winter for 20yrs. Global Warming? thank you June, the weather is wacked out all over, I hadn't heard about your cold winter, I bet you are looking forward to some warm weather!...

D Akey
08-23-2015, 05:13 AM
I'm getting Black women dressed in this. Haiti, Africa, Americans hearkening back to their roots. . . that kind of vibe. The colors and shapes remind me of that kind of scene like in a festival or something joyous.

Could be in Summer. . . Certainly outdoors because of the feeling of sunlight.

Get out the hand drums and get this party started. . .

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
08-23-2015, 07:52 AM
Beautiful and warm, I can hear the . music and feel the sand :)

gxhpainter2
08-23-2015, 08:23 AM
I'm getting Black women dressed in this. Haiti, Africa, Americans hearkening back to their roots. . . that kind of vibe. The colors and shapes remind me of that kind of scene like in a festival or something joyous.

Could be in Summer. . . Certainly outdoors because of the feeling of sunlight.

Get out the hand drums and get this party started. . .

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: you got it!... definitely some Haitian influences here!... lets get drumming!..:cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
08-23-2015, 08:24 AM
Beautiful and warm, I can hear the . music and feel the sand :) justjean that sounds like a good time ready to happen ...:):):)

sabena
08-26-2015, 08:37 AM
This should be the most complete painting and I liked. It is spectacular:cool:

gxhpainter2
09-09-2015, 05:20 AM
This should be the most complete painting and I liked. It is spectacular:cool: Thank you sabena, glad you appreciated this one.

pat1940
09-09-2015, 06:18 AM
Gees Gary, you are blowing me away with this collection of just fantasic pieces, your mind is going crazy with beautiful colors and designs lol

byroncallas
09-11-2015, 03:09 AM
Quite terrific Gary. :)

gxhpainter2
09-11-2015, 04:55 AM
Gees Gary, you are blowing me away with this collection of just fantasic pieces, your mind is going crazy with beautiful colors and designs lol Thanks Pat, I can same the same for your recent works as well!...

Quite terrific Gary. :) Thanks Byron! I don't hear from you much, and miss your wonderful creations, hope you find time and inspirations to post some work for us soon!...:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
09-11-2015, 07:45 PM
You really opened a quite new visual path! I bet anyone would be glad to wear costumes so colorful and artfully designed, apart from mourning people maybe, but I'm sure You may create in such a style also compositions whose colors and signs fit somber moods ...
Maybe You could get rich with a fashion line of your own!:eek::cool: