PDA

View Full Version : Bubbles

Enug
08-15-2015, 08:26 PM
Experimenting with watercolour and airbrushes.

eighty+
08-15-2015, 10:17 PM
Yeah Like me June Thanks for the Info as I just done that sketch witn no crashes CIAO HOO ROO

Enug
08-16-2015, 01:42 AM
That's very good news - have you touched wood? ;);););););)

eighty+
08-16-2015, 03:26 AM
Hi Jean Just lost 4 hours on another new one :(:( I tried to follow your info on the Preferences I did put 9 if it saved them where would they be ???? coo it just crashed and all

I've got Is the Bare sketch and was nearly finished :mad: I didn't save as I thought it was automatic :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

Enug
08-16-2015, 06:24 AM
You should be able to tell from what's in the window marked with red arrow to see where your temp files are kept - Probably says Default but you can change it to wherever you want. I can't open these files - they won't open in AR for me. I think I messed up when I was asked what programme to use for opening and I chose AR, which was probably the wrong programme as I seem to be unable to dissociate it now.

Someone may have an answer about how to open Temp files from there.

87241 These can be found at - C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Temp

However, I don't bother with these as my saved copies are in folders with my paintings and I can open them from there into AR. I save mine like this and they are easy to open in AR.

Unfortunately they don't save automatically - that would be handy.

eighty+
08-16-2015, 06:39 AM
Hi. June. Sorry to trouble. U. ;):D. So. We still have to click save then. .??? CIAO. HOO ROO

Marilyn Anne
08-16-2015, 07:43 AM
So fun! My grand daughters will love it!

Enug
08-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Hi. June. Sorry to trouble. U. ;):D. So. We still have to click save then. .??? CIAO. HOO ROO

Yes, Mr.Ploos - it's not automatic once you set it up unlike some other painting software. Keep clicking and saving at least until the problem gets sorted out. :(

Enug
08-17-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks Marilyn Anne - your post got lost in the conversation with Mr.Ploos.:(