PDA

View Full Version : Swan

Enug
07-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Having a rest from watercolour practice. :)

pat1940
07-27-2015, 05:01 AM
June, this is lovely work, I really like it a lot, great job

Mendota
07-27-2015, 08:22 AM
Oh how I love the feel of this. It reminds me of the story of the "Ugly Duckling" right after he discovers that he is in fact a swan. He swims at night after a happy day, content and discovered.

D Akey
07-27-2015, 03:20 PM
It's colored. It's on the water. What's all this about a change from watercolor? Colored water. . . life's truths are hidden in word order.

Remember, if you ever go back to what we were talking about before (which there's not insistence in it, just a comment), dividing the picture is merely an opportunity to segment the pic in interesting ways -- whether watercolor or not. It's merely creating a handle with which to grasp an image. Sometimes one gets a grip, sometimes it slips. No biggie.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

RedSaucers
07-27-2015, 08:25 PM
A very nice serene rendering.

AndreaMG
07-28-2015, 05:15 AM
whether watercolor or not. It's merely creating a handle with which to grasp an image. Sometimes one gets a grip, sometimes it slips. No biggie.

Haha you're a genius with words X)

Nicely done Enug

D Akey
07-28-2015, 10:56 AM
Haha. . .

Hey Andrea! Great to see you again. Hope you drop in more often.

While you were gone: You should have seen Enug (Aussie) and Caesar after her and her husband's trip to Rome. Caesar found some very important lost luggage somewhere in Rome and had it sent back to them. Probably one of the more awesome travel stories of making a bad situation right. I think Caesar single handed saved Italian Tourism.

Enug
07-28-2015, 02:07 PM
Thanks so much everyone for your kind words - they are always so encouraging.

Pssst! Don't tell Caesar - I let the Samsung go on another overseas holiday! This time to Hong Kong and China for three weeks, with my 21yr. old granddaughter. She was part of a small study group (Tourism and Marketing) from her university here in Oz. It was returned unscathed to me last night.

I was reminded of the wonders of communication these days - chatting on Skype from China with my granddaughter and at the same time one of my daughters sending photos from the Aus. snowfields via her phone while the other daughter was deep in the outback of Australia and could only be contacted at a pre-arranged time by satellite phone.

Caesar
07-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Dear Junie, that area is out of my reach, so watch out .... LOL;):o

AndreaMG
07-29-2015, 06:45 AM
Hey Andrea! Great to see you again. Hope you drop in more often.

While you were gone: You should have seen Enug (Aussie) and Caesar after her and her husband's trip to Rome. Caesar found some very important lost luggage somewhere in Rome and had it sent back to them. Probably one of the more awesome travel stories of making a bad situation right. I think Caesar single handed saved Italian Tourism.

Great to see you too my Dear friend, hope everything is OK, about Caesar I read about the tablet Odyssey :), Rome is not just a city full of garbage and metros running while the doors are open, there's also great people like our Caesar :)

justjean
07-29-2015, 09:26 AM
LOL, I looked in a couple of times and believed the hanging note so just went on my merry way, today I got a wee bit smarter and clicked on the sign and
then was able to see your lovely swan :D:D

Enug
07-29-2015, 06:10 PM
LOL, I looked in a couple of times and believed the hanging note so just went on my merry way, today I got a wee bit smarter and clicked on the sign and

Jean, are there problems seeing my images? Gary said a while back that he had to click on something also. I posted this at 800x600px and used the same routine in posting the attachment as I always use.:confused::confused:

HannahRage
07-29-2015, 06:47 PM

Jean, are there problems seeing my images? Gary said a while back that he had to click on something also. I posted this at 800x600px and used the same routine in posting the attachment as I always use.:confused::confused:

We updated the forums a bit recently, to make them work better for mobile devices, but you shouldn't have noticed any changes like this. If anyone's having problems viewing images, could they send us a screenshot, and the details of their device and browser? (The ones I've checked on all look normal).

Either send it to [email protected] or join in on Caesar's thread here: https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?49596-Forum-Gallery-attached-image
(Note, he solved his issue by switching to Desktop View in his browser).

justjean
07-29-2015, 10:07 PM
This is what I see when I open June's post on my pc 87090 , when I click on it the swan does appear :). A few things are being a bit wonky and it all seemed to start with the up grade ( not yet complete) of W10