PDA

View Full Version : Help Yourself if you wish

Caesar
07-23-2015, 09:46 PM
These are real sketchy pencil drawings I made recently on waste paper (not Artrage).
You may cut and crop a subject from this collection, if you like, and set up a painting on such a base.
I'd be curious to find what Your fantasy and art would suggest.

pat1940
07-24-2015, 01:46 AM
Great sketches Caesar, thanks so much

Mendota
07-24-2015, 04:36 AM
But I love the sketches of the woman in the hat. So I am going to give that a go. Curse all of you on this forum, I am having too much fun. It is keeping me from my programing, my "real" job.... Do more do more !!!

Bobbi
07-24-2015, 04:54 AM
But I love the sketches of the woman in the hat. So I am going to give that a go. Curse all of you on this forum, I am having too much fun. It is keeping me from my programing, my "real" job.... Do more do more !!!

Now, now Mendota, you know you love us all. You are just coming to grips with the same malady we have all succumbed to. This is an addiction that will do you no harm. Well, it may upset your mental balance a little, but in a good way. So...........get used to it. :P:D

RedSaucers
07-24-2015, 07:55 AM
These are great sketches, may give the cheeky tree lady a go!

Caesar
07-24-2015, 07:41 PM
You're more than welcome, dear Pat! You may populate Your wonderful landscapes with one of these weird guys ...

No sooner said than done, dear Mendota! Congrats! Thai is nothing, You had to be in this Forum few years ago, when we had many more mates and frequent attendants with quite a number of great artists and funny friends who assisted its take of. Plenty of jokes, caricatures etc., like in a kindergarten and a most warm friendship and kidding atmosphere together with generous support to any newbies and first flyers ....

Holy words , as we say, what You said to Mendota, dear Bobbi! He should be informed that he got a chronic disease now, attending this Forum, which in its worst form is expressed by Eighty+ thread, an irrepressible, continuous need and urge to draw and paint, but a weird disease which often extend life and increases daytime hours beyond 24 ... LOL:o;)

I had no doubt about Your possible choice, dear RedSaucer! :o;) I'm so curious to see what your outstanding artistic creativity will eventually cook up!

damasocl
07-25-2015, 02:47 AM
Caesar: Gracias por estos estupendos y muy bien realizados bocetos. Más de alguno los utilizaré para pintar ...

Mendota
07-25-2015, 04:57 AM
'But then I understood that is was a gender mix-up. I confess... I am a girl. Mendota is my given name because I am Native American.

Caesar
07-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Sei il benvenuto, caro Damaso! Farai sicuramente meraviglie!

I apologize, dear Mendota, at first I thought it was Mendoza, an hispanic sounding surname. :o

RedSaucers
07-26-2015, 05:50 AM
Ok Caesar!, here is the tree lady!. Thanks again for the use of the excellent sketch.

Video time lapse : https://youtu.be/bOizon6zLQs

D Akey
07-27-2015, 03:28 PM
Caesar, really great idea. Nice to see people taking up the challenge.

Revitalizing.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
07-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Excellently creepy idea, dear ReadSaucers. You created a sort of vegetable woman with quite dangerous fluids and extroflexions. I suppose there some kind of psychotropic and hallucinogen effluvium all around which makes a victim see this being as a fascinating and willing girl to attract him and make a meal of it.
The figure may also well be an envious damned soul in the second circle of Dante Alighieri's Inferno, although she's implanted and stuck like the ending verses' giants.
Thank you for taking part to the proposed idea!

Dear D Akey, maybe it was time to resume our collective interactions to add some side fun and kick the Forum out of the routine for a while ... I remember we had epic times thereabout with MOARA, vignettes/ caricatures, silouhettes etc. where we started visual and verbal Carnivals.
Thank you!

AndreaMG
07-28-2015, 05:24 AM
Love the lady with the hat, maybe someday an adult version with only the hat to play colors with? X) Ciao

Caesar
07-28-2015, 07:07 PM
Oh, mastro Andrea! What a honor to see You back in the place where your mastery steeply bloomed and launched You in the art upper skies .... ehehe ;) I kept haunting this Forum instead welcoming any new blossom and talent entering or passing by.
It looks like tha You suspect that under any drawing of a lady I make I have a side hot version too, but i certainly agree that a lady wearing only a large floreal or straw hat (and maybe fine high heel clogs to walk on the hot sand of a beach) may be a quit sexy and enticing view ....;):p:o

D Akey
07-28-2015, 07:19 PM
. . .
It looks like tha You suspect that under any drawing of a lady I make I have a side hot version too, but i certainly agree that a lady wearing only a large floreal or straw hat (and maybe fine high heel clogs to walk on the hot sand of a beach) may be a quit sexy and enticing view ....;):p:o

What do you mean "may be a quite sexy and enticing view...."

Come on Caesar. . . you've trained us to KNOW this to be true. . .

Caesar
07-28-2015, 09:58 PM
What do you mean "may be a quite sexy and enticing view...."

Come on Caesar. . . you've trained us to KNOW this to be true. . .

Oh gosh, I'm quite relieved to know it's not my own (and Andrea's) mental disease then, dear D Akey! I have such quite wide range of fantasies I would consider sexy images, that I could not be sure all of them may be appreciated by enough people .... ;):oLOL

Caesar
07-29-2015, 01:46 AM
OK, I accepted the challenge, but You have to move to the After 9 to see the other version of this imaginary lady. :o;)

AndreaMG
07-29-2015, 06:52 AM
Oh, mastro Andrea! What a honor to see You back in the place where your mastery steeply bloomed and launched You in the art upper skies .... ehehe ;) I kept haunting this Forum instead welcoming any new blossom and talent entering or passing by.

Haha thank you Dear Caesar, my friend, I am no master, but I sill like painting and experimenting and I'm only at the beginning of understanding on how things should work in order to achieve what I want :p Sorry but when I look at one of your girls my mind begins to fantasize :o:o. Cerea e attento a prendere la metro perchè ho visto che recentemente a Roma - immagino per combattere il gran caldo - hanno preso a viaggiare con le porte aperte :rolleyes:

Caesar
07-30-2015, 08:03 PM
Haha thank you Dear Caesar, my friend, I am no master, but I sill like painting and experimenting and I'm only at the beginning of understanding on how things should work in order to achieve what I want :p Sorry but when I look at one of your girls my mind begins to fantasize :o:o. Cerea e attento a prendere la metro perchè ho visto che recentemente a Roma - immagino per combattere il gran caldo - hanno preso a viaggiare con le porte aperte :rolleyes:

Porte aperte per far scappare gli autisti prima quando la gente inferocita decide di menarli ....:mad::eek: cosa peraltro successa già due volte e credo stiano aspettando il peggio! Anyway I hope You'll sketch soon some of Your fantasies about my girls. I may also provide You with a brand new drawing if You tell me what would You like to be her pose, expression, features etc... I'm sure You would make a gorgeous starlet of her!;):)