PDA

View Full Version : Clark & Wilson Lumber

gxhpainter2
06-15-2015, 06:50 AM
this is a collage type image of photos taken at a lumber museum of old lumber trains and technology... thus I wanted a fluid and gritty feel. hope you enjoy this further exploration into photo manipulaions

eighty+
06-15-2015, 08:27 AM
Yes gxh looking good even if I haven't a Clue about photo Manipulaions you seem to be at home with them ok I was in Moscow lately with Oscar Kandinsky and his work

Reminded me of Your's but then I expect U know of Him oik CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS ..........SLAINTE .......HOO ROO...................POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
06-15-2015, 09:47 AM
Hi eighty+, I was looking at your thread yesterday and saw that you have been to Moscow, that must have been a beautiful experience ! your recent works continue to improve greatly and you use of colors as well, yes I know of Kandinsky he is one of artists I that lead into the world of abstraction and color... I would love to see his works in person. thanks for commenting on this work. :cool::cool::):):):)

damasocl
06-15-2015, 12:08 PM
I love the unrivaled style that you accomplish (to achieve) in recent work, without reducing your previous paintings of course ...

Me gusta mucho el sin igual estilo que tú logras en los últimos trabajos, sin menoscabar los anteriores por supuesto...

Caesar
06-16-2015, 01:41 AM
Somehow You're in the land art again with a touch of steampunk I'd say. I also think You really enjoyed George Braque's masterpieces in the recent past!

gxhpainter2
06-16-2015, 05:49 AM
I love the unrivaled style that you accomplish (to achieve) in recent work, without reducing your previous paintings of course ...

Me gusta mucho el sin igual estilo que tú logras en los últimos trabajos, sin menoscabar los anteriores por supuesto... a very generous comment, and very appreciated damasocl..:):):):)

Somehow You're in the land art again with a touch of steampunk I'd say. I also think You really enjoyed George Braque's masterpieces in the recent past! Caesar, I always look forward with great anticipation to your comments and views, especially when I am trying out new ideas, your mastery of art history and trends always gives a supportive and unique perspective... :):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool: