PDA

View Full Version : Speggie's Rooftop Garden

speggie
06-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Found this re-visting Artrage folders at work .apologies if already posted , can't find it on any of my previous postings........................

Caesar
06-04-2015, 12:31 AM
I true pleasure to see one of Your great artpieces buddy! I cannot say why, but I like anything You either draw or paint and You're in my top list of ArtRage masters as for the peculiar mix of mastery, uniqueness and originality of Your style and subjects. Your real life translations into imaginative, surprising artpieces are fantastic!

Peter Pinckney
06-04-2015, 06:17 AM
I agree with Caesar..............you have that something that I think we all strive for.............uniqueness!
Brilliant!!!!!!!!! and I don't remember seeing this one before.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

D Akey
06-04-2015, 08:28 AM
I'm with Pinckney. I had not seen this before but I think it came from the peak of your Spegglitude magnitude 7.2, your Spegglarosity in full flower, and look for your OBE in the post. I think you were really in the middle of that grand Speggie vision on this one. I miss your work, from the early rock stars and monster painting era through to your disappearance and now your reforming and going on tour.

Go man go!!!! only in your case, I think I best say, STAY Man Stay!

Oh, and I'm still a bloke. . . no wait. . . let me. . . right. . . yeah. Still a bloke.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool: