PDA

View Full Version : Oh my oh my !!!

speggie
05-29-2015, 03:25 AM
I've drawn something !!!! .....hee Captain Phasma .......a real sketch to be done when I have a PC again ? If ever ...... Nice to see the rangers still raging ...... Take care all .

D Akey
05-29-2015, 03:35 AM
A departure for you, Speggie! A picture of your father is it? NnnnnoooOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're at it again. Missed you! How is the photography going?

More please!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Fashmir
05-29-2015, 03:47 AM
Speggie!!!

Caesar
05-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Master Speggie! What a pleasure, dear painting genius! You have a built-in art engine whatever you use to creat an image. Yo don't have a PC or laptop? I cannot believe it! I'm sure anyone around You with one older PC more or his/ her used one while buying a new model would certainly be glad to provide You with it by just looking at Your art or, even as a deal to get some of Your valuabe artworks.

speggie
05-30-2015, 10:57 PM
A departure for you, Speggie! A picture of your father is it? NnnnnoooOOOOOOoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're at it again. Missed you! How is the photography going?

More please!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Alright good sir /madam how goes it yourself, the photography is all consuming !!! When I get the time , the flickr pages are filling up , haven't visited the rage page for an age hee, nice to see y'all still on board .....

speggie
05-30-2015, 11:00 PM
Master Speggie! What a pleasure, dear painting genius! You have a built-in art engine whatever you use to creat an image. Yo don't have a PC or laptop? I cannot believe it! I'm sure anyone around You with one older PC more or his/ her used one while buying a new model would certainly be glad to provide You with it by just looking at Your art or, even as a deal to get some of Your valuabe artworks.

Hello old friend , hope you and the family are well ?.......glad to see ya mate, still painting I hope ?......the camera has taken over from the mouse for many a year now but have recently started to doodle more, like you say it's a old habit that keeps resurfacing !!!!..... Be well Caesar .

speggie
05-30-2015, 11:04 PM
Speggie!!!

Fashmir !!!!!!!!!. Alright pal ? Long long time no see, the works still looking fantastic !!!! Love the new creature work ....... Hope to be posting some new stuff myself in the not to distant , the last artrage program I used was free demo 2 !!!! Hee I've got some catching up to do !. Glad to see you and your fine works are still around , be well David. See you on the rage page very soon .

Peter Pinckney
06-02-2015, 08:35 AM
AH!

It's good to see you back Mate!!

speggie
06-02-2015, 09:26 PM
AH!

It's good to see you back Mate!!

Hiya mate
nice to see your'e still around Pete,hope to be posting some new piccie's soon...
TAKE CARE