PDA

View Full Version : Zey The Mouse FIMO Clay, Episode 2 'The Prize Hat' Stop Motion Animation.

ianharding
05-26-2015, 09:46 AM
Hi, all

Hope your all o.k, not been on for a long time!!

I would like to share my Zey's latest adventure's with fimo clay characters, Clara Cat, Dylan Dog,
Peter Parrot, Bella Bunny and Mr and Mrs Frog!

New Film sets include: 'Mile Valley Middle School' outside and inside the (Art Classroom)!
made from wood, cardboard, paper, like a cartoony animation!

The story, Mrs Frog breaks the exciting news to the gang at school, of a 'Fashion Show' at
Chestnut Hall. all the gang make a Hat for the show, but mishap's and fun and laughter happen!
The winning school is announced at 'The Fashion Show'! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EygVm2heIrk

D Akey
05-26-2015, 11:37 AM
Cute. Has a Wallace and Gomit kind a vibe. Visually looks like you're there. The audio's a little uneven when I listened to the YouTube -- volume jumps, and some dialog got clipped early. You may have listened to it so much when editing you don't hear it anymore. Love the accents :-)

I'm not really clear who did this and who it's for? Is it a class project for a school?

Well done! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

ianharding
05-26-2015, 02:12 PM
Cute. Has a Wallace and Gomit kind a vibe. Visually looks like you're there. The audio's a little uneven when I listened to the YouTube -- volume jumps, and some dialog got clipped early. You may have listened to it so much when editing you don't hear it anymore. Love the accents :-)

I'm not really clear who did this and who it's for? Is it a class project for a school?

Well done! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Hi, thanks for taking a look!!!, this is my work as a hobby!, it's for young children, but lots of adults like Zey too!!, it's a project
ive been working on for 3 yrs!, the voices are low at times, and clipped, but i do try! over the web and in the news in the U.K
Zey The Mouse has a nice fanbase!, and still growing, hope you will stick around for the 3rd episode, and i shall be thinking more about
the sounds etc :)