PDA

View Full Version : Tracing Image ala damasocl

gxhpainter2
05-23-2015, 05:06 AM
I just got back from a short vacation and took lots of photos, this one is where I used to live in Portland. I used a few layers and a tracking image of the photograph being inspired by the work damasocl has been posting... was a lot of fun and I liked the result.

Marilyn Anne
05-23-2015, 07:42 AM
You captured the scene and the style beautifully!

gxhpainter2
05-23-2015, 08:30 AM
You captured the scene and the style beautifully! thanks Marilyn Anne, quite a departure from my usual stuff , but I think I will explore this style and technique for awhile. as it seems to have a lot of potential. .:):):)

Fashmir
05-23-2015, 08:56 AM
I love the lushness of these colors! Portland you say? Oregon? That's my town. :-) Well... Sandy Oregon from childhood but Portland is where I live and work.

damasocl
05-23-2015, 11:29 AM
Great!!!!!
Itīs fun!!!

gxhpainter2
05-23-2015, 01:06 PM
I love the lushness of these colors! Portland you say? Oregon? That's my town. :-) Well... Sandy Oregon from childhood but Portland is where I live and work. Hi David, yep Portland Oregon I lived in this house for about 16years before moving to Prineville in Central Oregon... I am always amazed at the lush greens and huge variety of plants and flowers put around their homes !:cool::cool::cool:

Great!!!!!
Itīs fun!!! it is Great fun thanks for pursuing this technique and showing us another trick AR does so well..:cool::cool::cool:

Enug
05-23-2015, 04:39 PM
Beautiful vibrant colours Gary and not what I expected to see. :eek::)

Caesar
05-23-2015, 08:02 PM
It requires a unique artistic sensitivity to get such a gorgekus outcome out of a picture! Thumbs up for Your experiment.

pat1940
05-24-2015, 12:13 AM
Love this Gary, so bright and beautiful, must try this as it looks like so much fun doing this, great work again, so different from you and love it

cartuneman
05-24-2015, 03:06 AM
wow great colors and the foliage is fantastic cool work

gxhpainter2
05-24-2015, 07:15 AM
Beautiful vibrant colours Gary and not what I expected to see. :eek::) heehee... yep a little off my normal path, but glad you like it June

It requires a unique artistic sensitivity to get such a gorgekus outcome out of a picture! Thumbs up for Your experiment.thanks for the encouragement Caesar!... I will have to try a few more...

Love this Gary, so bright and beautiful, must try this as it looks like so much fun doing this, great work again, so different from you and love it thanks Pat, Art Rage has so much potential there is no way to run out of ideas for new work.

wow great colors and the foliage is fantastic cool work thanks cartuneman, I was very interested in your short bio in one of the other threads, your work has such a professional quality I was a bit surprised that you work building and painting such diverse projects. I love your horses and western themes!.