PDA

View Full Version : Arabesque

gxhpainter2
05-08-2015, 07:09 AM
a return to some of my middle eastern themes, the colors of the silk road and the desert's mystery , a romantic abstract for you.

Caesar
05-08-2015, 08:15 PM
So You tried a more calligraphic an architecturally ornamental approach here! The colors are magnificent as well nonetheless.
Being in the Middle East You cautiously kept as abstract from any real and organic element as possible, although I can still spot in the dark silhouette the torso part of a belly-dancer ... :o;)LOL

gxhpainter2
05-09-2015, 05:26 AM
So You tried a more calligraphic an architecturally ornamental approach here! The colors are magnificent as well nonetheless.
Being in the Middle East You cautiously kept as abstract from any real and organic element as possible, although I can still spot in the dark silhouette the torso part of a belly-dancer ... :o;)LOL well I kept her in the shadows so I did not have to post in the After Nine area for the mature audience :rolleyes:.. yes this was a little experiment into using hard edge and calligraphic work with textured soft colors.. not one of my favorites but in the right setting I think it could be striking. but thanks for your generous comments

justjean
05-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Beautiful colours, Gary

Marilyn Anne
05-21-2015, 08:46 AM
The silky colors and the sense of looking through a window give it that glance into this world.

pat1940
05-22-2015, 05:29 AM
Gary, love the colors and your design of this one, how you ever come up with these great works is a mystery to me lol

gxhpainter2
05-23-2015, 04:59 AM
Beautiful colours, Gary

The silky colors and the sense of looking through a window give it that glance into this world.

Gary, love the colors and your design of this one, how you ever come up with these great works is a mystery to me lol

Thanks justjean, Marilyn Anne and Pat... I am quite pleased you all enjoyed the colors and composition.. I was on vacation at the Oregon Coast , relaxing and playing with my digital camera, I want to explore images using the Trace like what Damasocl is doing right now... a diversion from my abstracts for a bit...:cool::cool: