PDA

View Full Version : Deep Breath

gxhpainter2
05-03-2015, 10:06 AM
an exploration into the emotive power of subtle line and color, as a deep breath leading into a meditation

Delofasht
05-03-2015, 10:35 AM
Oh wow, this is both soothing and exciting in asymmetrical measures, bursts of energetic yellows amid these encroaching blue waves of almost ethereal energy, fed by a warmth of red structure. Could almost be a volcano in the eye of a hurricane. Nicely done.

damasocl
05-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Ohhh!!!
This is Fantastic!!!
Your style is so unique, singular.-:D:o

D Akey
05-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Super technique. I love the marks. Great variety, very hand done textural. Would look great in a frame on a wall. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

byroncallas
05-03-2015, 03:32 PM
Outstanding Gary. WONDERFUL.

gxhpainter2
05-04-2015, 05:32 AM
Oh wow, this is both soothing and exciting in asymmetrical measures, bursts of energetic yellows amid these encroaching blue waves of almost ethereal energy, fed by a warmth of red structure. Could almost be a volcano in the eye of a hurricane. Nicely done. thanks Delofasht, you got the basic premise of this work I am glad it resonates with you. :cool::cool::)

btw I used several of your brushes in this..:):):):):):)

Ohhh!!!
This is Fantastic!!!
Your style is so unique, singular.-:D:o thanks damasocl!. you have become a very welcome commenter on my works, I always look forward to your opinion

Super technique. I love the marks. Great variety, very hand done textural. Would look great in a frame on a wall. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool: thanks DAkey I will be printing this one this morning!.. it originally was very dark but changed the blending mode on one of the layers and liked the bright lighter quality. :):):)

Outstanding Gary. WONDERFUL. thanks Byron nice to see you back commenting here!..:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
05-05-2015, 12:28 AM
OMG what a paradisiac vision! :eek::cool: it speaks of memories and poetries and music and of great virtues, of soul and eternity, of feelings and sentiments.
I cannot say why, but a movie title suddenly came to my mind: Il Giardino dei Finzi Contini (The Finzi Contini Garden), by Vittorio De Sica, a probably less renown masterpiece.

gxhpainter2
05-05-2015, 05:41 AM
OMG what a paradisiac vision! :eek::cool: it speaks of memories and poetries and music and of great virtues, of soul and eternity, of feelings and sentiments.
I cannot say why, but a movie title suddenly came to my mind: Il Giardino dei Finzi Contini (The Finzi Contini Garden), by Vittorio De Sica, a probably less renown masterpiece. thanks dear friend, I was wondering where you have been the past few days, so it was great to see you leave a comment, and what a beautiful comment thanks so much!. I would love to know what the movie was about, and why it popped into you mind but it must be a strong connection to have appeared to readily..:cool::cool::cool::):):)

Caesar
05-05-2015, 06:24 PM
thanks dear friend, I was wondering where you have been the past few days, so it was great to see you leave a comment, and what a beautiful comment thanks so much!. I would love to know what the movie was about, and why it popped into you mind but it must be a strong connection to have appeared to readily..:cool::cool::cool::):):)

I just got a flu and busy as well, dear Gary. Anyway I found at least this on Wikipedia in English about that movie which certainly deserves to be seen if You may ever find it ...:):)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Garden_of_the_Finzi-Continis