PDA

View Full Version : Divergent

gxhpainter2
04-19-2015, 10:02 AM
when life splits into multiple new forms, a slightly different take on these forms.

justjean
04-19-2015, 10:20 AM
Great colours, Gary and the shapes remind me of sea life :)

Bobbi
04-19-2015, 10:50 AM
You are having way too much fun. Don't stop!! :)

gxhpainter2
04-20-2015, 04:06 AM
Great colours, Gary and the shapes remind me of sea life :) yes I was watching a great series called "Australia the first 4 billion years" and was enthralled with the early life forms on this planet as they emerged in the sea.

You are having way too much fun. Don't stop!! :) I am using the ink pen with a lot of smoothing and then fill with colors a simple start with so many possibilities..:cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
04-20-2015, 12:30 PM
The pieces look three dimensional . Most interesting piece of art.

gxhpainter2
04-20-2015, 12:59 PM
The pieces look three dimensional . Most interesting piece of art. Thanks for your comments, there were two layers so the shapes do seem to stand out plus the play of color against more neutral ones helps with that illusion.

Caesar
04-20-2015, 09:48 PM
This is quite new as an evolutionary style and already one of Your best ever!:eek::cool: I wonder which kind of secret nurture You are using since You retired! :rolleyes::confused::o;)LOL

damasocl
04-21-2015, 02:24 AM
I agree with Caesar: your evolution is awesome!!!!

gxhpainter2
04-24-2015, 04:34 AM
This is quite new as an evolutionary style and already one of Your best ever!:eek::cool: I wonder which kind of secret nurture You are using since You retired! :rolleyes::confused::o;)LOL Thanks Caesar, I think just having time to do what I want to and/or need to instead of having to cram things in around working hours give me more time to contemplate and reflect on my work and life... that is my secret nurture!. which I am sure you have also discovered for yourself.:):):):):cool::cool::cool:

I agree with Caesar: your evolution is awesome!!!! thanks so much damasocl, I have enjoyed watching you explore painting abstractly recently..:cool::cool::):)