PDA

View Full Version : Anguish, a woman's torment.

cartuneman
04-15-2015, 01:05 PM
I tried to achieve a classical look and so I painted this from a photo. I embellished it to give it that classical feel. I call this anguish

Delofasht
04-15-2015, 03:51 PM
Amazingly subtle in it's intense portrayal of such a complex emotion, the lighting and posture really convey the emotion for this piece. Are you going to take it further? I recently tried to work on other things than my recent scribble and found myself unable to do anything but it, as such I am going to end up taking it even further (I tried all day to work on other things and realized it was futile to resist the pull).

Your use of lighting and ability to convey mood is a contant inspiration for me, thank you for that.

- Delo

Caesar
04-15-2015, 09:08 PM
You're also into the intimistic genre with a touch of mannerism!:eek::cool: Amazing! :D:D:D:D:D You achieve here too masterfully. It may also look like an early soundless movie where gestures were emphasized to better convey the message.

gxhpainter2
04-16-2015, 05:07 AM
Love the light in this, your brushwork especially in the dress is loose and rich in detail without being fussy, really admire that. A very nice work I like the red in the lips it adds just the right amount of color to catch the eye on the face. Do you print your works? on paper or canvas.. I just got an Epson 3880 printer which does 17x22 size paper. It has amazing color especially on the Epson Ultra Smooth Fine Art Paper.

kenmo
04-16-2015, 06:08 AM
Love it....:cool::cool::cool::cool: