PDA

View Full Version : Landscape

jacktar51
04-14-2015, 10:53 AM
Here's a landscape. I wanted to try one after seeing Delo having a go, this is just to keep my hand in, a bit more practice is always a good thing, this still requires quite a bit of work, but its not exciting enough to do more detailing, so please just consider this a practice work rather than a finished painting, perhaps should have chosen a different angle of view, posting as is, hope you like the picture anyway....Jack.

Delofasht
04-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Very nicely done, seems like you are a natural at landscapes!

D Akey
04-14-2015, 12:25 PM
I think it's brilliant. Feels like a remote lach. Easy to think that there would be warriors just over the rise. Hey, practice or not, it's a pip. And you can always use it as a background by populating it up with whatever strikes your fancy or story needs. I could see lots of things possible here in such a setting.

Not a waste at all. Actually, some of the best stuff I've seen was for the purposes of demonstrating to a class, or for fun. So go figure. When The Muse decides to chime in, it's all there. I like it as is.

Very good, Jack! It seems to be flowing for you!!!! Go man go!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
04-15-2015, 07:22 PM
The sky is great and the whole painting has such a serene tone.

Caesar
04-15-2015, 09:04 PM
Excellent!:cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D I would thank Delo too then, whoever he/she is, unless it's the Greek island of the Cyclades ...;)