PDA

View Full Version : Mounted Specimen

gxhpainter2
04-01-2015, 08:30 AM
a little geometry and jewel colors... a little off the beaten path for me, but I hope you like it.

Caesar
04-01-2015, 10:41 PM
You entered jewelery now!? I'm sure it's a quite expensive specimen ... Your painting I mean LOL;):o

Enug
04-02-2015, 01:41 AM
Like a butterfly? Such iridescent colours.

D Akey
04-02-2015, 03:46 AM
Glad you left the path. I love this!!!!!

Evokes a world of associations. . . from the gems in the printed word, to a prize butterfly, to a stained glass window or a painting at the right time of day, or even a magic carpet taking flight. Wonderful saturation, and it has a whole lot of movement to it as well.

I really like the geometric play as well, and the saturation is really compelling.

Bravo! One of my very favorites. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
04-02-2015, 05:05 AM
Great colours, made me think of a spicy book just waiting to be read :)

gxhpainter2
04-02-2015, 07:49 AM
You entered jewelery now!? I'm sure it's a quite expensive specimen ... Your painting I mean LOL;):o

Like a butterfly? Such iridescent colours.

Great colours, made me think of a spicy book just waiting to be read :)

Glad you left the path. I love this!!!!!

Evokes a world of associations. . . from the gems in the printed word, to a prize butterfly, to a stained glass window or a painting at the right time of day, or even a magic carpet taking flight. Wonderful saturation, and it has a whole lot of movement to it as well.

I really like the geometric play as well, and the saturation is really compelling.

Bravo! One of my very favorites. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Thanks Caesar, June, justjean and D Akey for your appreciative comments on this. I was very close to not posting it at all. But I know by now that ones I like ( "Rough Earth" ) and the ones that catch someone else's eye are quite different. so your comments on this are VERY encouraging :):):):):):):)