PDA

View Full Version : Rough Earth

gxhpainter2
03-28-2015, 07:57 AM
Spring brings wet dark earth to life with new shoots, flowers and grasses... a wonderful time of rebirth

Caesar
03-30-2015, 08:04 PM
That's the fertile countryside ground brown I always enjoyed to see and use in paintings, dear Gary! It's perfect for matching and complementing so many natural tones and hues and You got a great painting on this base!

gxhpainter2
03-31-2015, 04:36 AM
Thanks so much dear friend, that was exactly what I liked about that shade of browns, I live in a farming area and they are plowing the fields and some have new hay sprouting already!. there were so many people viewing this but NO comments? I wasn't sure why so it is especially nice to have you leave a friendly note :):):):)

Caesar
03-31-2015, 11:18 PM
Thanks so much dear friend, that was exactly what I liked about that shade of browns, I live in a farming area and they are plowing the fields and some have new hay sprouting already!. there were so many people viewing this but NO comments? I wasn't sure why so it is especially nice to have you leave a friendly note :):):):)

It's a too much beautiful painting not to comment it and the rich brown soil enhances all the green, gray and other colors around in a marvellous way! Sometimes I look at some landscape, view or part of them just enjoying the chromatic or tonal play in the different lighting situations. Some real palettes are really magic and somehow unattainable!