PDA

View Full Version : Spring at Last

Bobbi
03-27-2015, 05:17 AM
Here in eastern Pennsylvania spring is trying its best to get a foot hold. The birds are singing the spring songs and the green stalks of spring plants are pushing up. Now we wait for the full show. I can't wait to be able to walk the canal paths along the Delaware river. Stockton, NJ is a favorite place. The Prallsville Mill is a beautiful setting and the canal path wanders through some of the most calming wooded scenery. The Delaware river is a gentle river, for the most part. It has been known to get angry and goes over its banks chasing where ever it wants. Beautiful, none the less. If any of you ever get the opportunity to check out the area, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Marilyn Anne
03-27-2015, 05:31 AM
[HTML][springtime flowers are so inspiring!

gxhpainter2
03-27-2015, 05:47 AM
Bobbi , the area sounds beautiful and inspiring, thanks for sharing about it. and this is a beautiful tribute to spring and what looks to me like dogwood flowers...

D Akey
03-27-2015, 11:57 AM
Spring has been here for a while, but I see elsewhere, like Indiana they had inches of snow some days ago. So I guess Pennsylvania is somewhere in between. Nice welcoming tribute to the time of year.

vandra
03-28-2015, 07:24 PM
Beautiful flowers and I love the setting. We are currently looking forward to winter :)