PDA

View Full Version : the sound of silent

nascal
01-26-2015, 03:03 AM
the sound of silent

Caesar
01-27-2015, 08:51 PM
I like this drawing and the "aged" sheet appearance as well.

Marilyn Anne
01-27-2015, 09:01 PM
This does have an almost nineteen forties feel. Very unique!

D Akey
01-29-2015, 08:36 AM
Nice one. Would be very interesting to see your working methods because the levels change so much. This technique certainly shows you have a very good sense of composition, it's stylistic and very appealing. It tells us it is about this very intriguing girl who is sensitive and artistic and delicate, and maybe a little introspective. Each style choice you make for your pictures says something about the subject. Very nice. :):):):):)

Bertrude
01-30-2015, 02:01 PM
What a lovely picture. I wouldn't have guessed it was an ArtRage piece, it looks so natural.

screenpainter
02-03-2015, 02:41 AM
wonderful. love the illustrative style of this. the drawing mixed with painting and beautiful typography are very pleasing and showa also talent in graphic design I would guess.

Ahti Kallio
02-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Beautiful one! :)

Uncle Goose
02-05-2015, 01:00 AM
The pops of color are welcoming and the aged feel brings me to a time less busy. Thanks!

nascal
02-05-2015, 04:09 PM
I like this drawing and the "aged" sheet appearance as well.
:D

This does have an almost nineteen forties feel. Very unique!
thank you

Nice one. Would be very interesting to see your working methods because the levels change so much. This technique certainly shows you have a very good sense of composition, it's stylistic and very appealing. It tells us it is about this very intriguing girl who is sensitive and artistic and delicate, and maybe a little introspective. Each style choice you make for your pictures says something about the subject. Very nice. :):):):):)
i always read your commend carefully and love it so much D Akey

What a lovely picture. I wouldn't have guessed it was an ArtRage piece, it looks so natural.
the mix with normal drawing and artrage, i want to train in real painting, my friend

wonderful. love the illustrative style of this. the drawing mixed with painting and beautiful typography are very pleasing and showa also talent in graphic design I would guess.
your commend encourage me so much ^^

Beautiful one! :)
cảm ơn bạn :D

The pops of color are welcoming and the aged feel brings me to a time less busy. Thanks!
:D im glad to hear it. thank you