PDA

View Full Version : Martin/F. Weber Paint Collections

BillD
12-05-2014, 09:29 AM
Greetings,

Since I used to work for Martin/F. Weber, I missed my all too familiar Permalba Oils and the other paints in their line. Spent a bit of time this morning putting these together. If your a fan of any of the Weber Paints, here they all are in .col packages. Enjoy!

Permalba Oils: 84605

Prima Acrylics: 84606

Susan Scheewe Watercolors: 84607

John Howard Sanden Portrait Oils: 84608

The Bob Ross Collection in the next post!

Bill

Gms9810
12-06-2014, 11:04 PM
These should be fun thanks.

artsonline
06-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Greetings,

Since I used to work for Martin/F. Weber, I missed my all too familiar Permalba Oils and the other paints in their line. Spent a bit of time this morning putting these together. If your a fan of any of the Weber Paints, here they all are in .col packages. Enjoy!

Permalba Oils: 84605

Prima Acrylics: 84606

Susan Scheewe Watercolors: 84607

John Howard Sanden Portrait Oils: 84608

The Bob Ross Collection in the next post!

Bill
Seems quite a collection. It can be used for creating interesting paintings, drawings, sketches. IndianArtCollectors is such innovative online art platform including paintings, watercolor paintings, photography, print making, sculptures.

darkermarker
07-04-2015, 07:55 PM
very nice, thanks for sharing!

I'll try to see if using pre-mixed color presets works better than replicating what I can get the traditional acrylic thing.
artrage color mixing itself is very accurate when it comes to acrylic-style blending, not so much oils yet, unfortunately. :(