PDA

View Full Version : Pink Lily

Enug
12-01-2014, 08:30 PM
Here are two to choose from - the second darker version is after I adjust the colours. I think I like the 2nd better but my husband prefers the first.

copespeak
12-01-2014, 09:07 PM
I like the first one June. It is delicate and pretty and suits the flower really well. The second one is maybe a bit harsh??

Caesar
12-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Fine WC. I like the second one more with its graphical impact!

Marilyn Anne
12-02-2014, 03:44 AM
However, I like the first one because of it's delicate beauty! It really does seem to suit the flower.

Enug
12-02-2014, 01:24 PM
Thanks all, it was interesting to know your preferences. I'm thinking the first version may look better if I had left the background white.:confused:

stevemawmv
12-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Hello June.....Ah I don't wanna choose, can't I just like them both....have a hard enough time just deciding what to have for dinner most of the time!
Ok Ok the first one! It's the first one....yeah that's the one! Ah oh...teeter-tottering, the second one.....Alright I like them both!

Caesar
12-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Hello June.....Ah I don't wanna choose, can't I just like them both....have a hard enough time just deciding what to have for dinner most of the time!
Ok Ok the first one! It's the first one....yeah that's the one! Ah oh...teeter-tottering, the second one.....Alright I like them both!

Eh, eh:D:o dear Steve I think that gentle and delicate ladies, with their superior visual perception of tones, hues and nuances, tend to choose the first version, while rougher guys and pragmatic gentlemen would rathe choose the second version. Finally, wisemen, who realize that reality is a whole, a simultaneous, unsplittable yin-yang, make Your zen-like choice! LOL;):o:p

AndreaMG
12-03-2014, 01:51 AM
First one for me, it's gentler, but they're both really good :cool:

D Akey
12-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Tell your husband he don't have a clue. I don't necessarily disagree with him. Just that he disagreed with you. . . big problem. . . after 50 years, he ought to know better. . . hehe. ;):rolleyes:

No, kidding aside, they're both great. I think it would matter a great deal the context. If there was type going on it, what it would be seen around, like a picture on a wall, and all that. Context is so important for these kinds of determinations. Punchy, subtle, etc.

Nice flowers, both variants.

Jolis-Chevaux
12-04-2014, 04:00 AM
Very pretty and delicate, I would have to go with the first one.

pat1940
12-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Enug, I agree with your husband and like the first one, very delicate

Enug
12-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Thanks everyone - looks like the winner is.............the first version! Looks like I should listen to my husband more often.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: