PDA

View Full Version : Signal

gxhpainter2
11-17-2014, 07:14 AM
a message from the past of some importance... now barely decipherable..

I have to thank Robyn for sharing the settings for her "scrubby oil brush" it is a delight! and had a big part to play in this piece.. thanks Robyn!!:cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
11-17-2014, 08:48 AM
I like the colors and suggested objects. Kind of like a radio from WW II . All the entanglements of the means of communication. A thoughtful piece!

stevemawmv
11-17-2014, 10:01 AM
a message from the past of some importance... now barely decipherable..I got the same one a awhile ago...didn't pay it any mind though! But you've done a fantastic job deciphering it....
If I'd known how beautiful it would eventually become I'd been more diligent.....Love the colors Gary!
Really like friend....
Take care,
Steve

D Akey
11-17-2014, 11:08 AM
It's like a treasure map of a neighborhood, with all the treasure hidden in plain sight. Just great. Still smokin' hot.

copespeak
11-17-2014, 01:43 PM
I'm really glad you enjoy the brush Gary, and you have made such a beautiful painting.

It was a wrench to share it because I love it so much, but you make me glad I did. :) :)

Caesar
11-17-2014, 10:38 PM
This is one of Your artpieces I like the most by elegance, palette, texture and composition. It should be printed by a 3-D printer with exactly these colors and hanged as a most wonderful bas-relief in my view.

pat1940
11-21-2014, 01:07 PM
Totally agree with Caesar on this one Gary, a great piece to hang and admire

gxhpainter2
11-22-2014, 05:04 AM
I'm really glad you enjoy the brush Gary, and you have made such a beautiful painting.

It was a wrench to share it because I love it so much, but you make me glad I did. :) :) well I am most appreciative of that brush... It will become a standard one I reach for.

This is one of Your artpieces I like the most by elegance, palette, texture and composition. It should be printed by a 3-D printer with exactly these colors and hanged as a most wonderful bas-relief in my view. thanks dear Caesar, I was thinking it was a bit on the dark side but , I am please you and Pat like it so much. :):):):):cool::cool::cool:

Totally agree with Caesar on this one Gary, a great piece to hang and admire thank you Pat, so great to hear from you again.:cool::):)

justjean
11-22-2014, 06:44 AM
Gary, I see great colours and shapes and to me it suggests an overstuffed forgotten cupboard that holds many mysteries and wonderful old stories