PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse 14

gxhpainter2
11-16-2014, 12:36 PM
the next iteration of Warehouse 13... magic and wonderment abound!... ( based on one of my current favorite TV shows Warehouse 13 )...:):):cool::cool:

D Akey
11-16-2014, 12:54 PM
Special effects yet. . . Really pleasing. Quite mesmerizing. I could look at it for hours. Bravo.

stevemawmv
11-16-2014, 02:50 PM
It is the most unimaginable source of destructive power on the earth, uncontrollable in the hands of the common man....The government had to hide it away....this object...this potential destroyer of humanity..it is the most dangerous weapon on earth it had to be safely hidden away in Hanger Fourteen...It was.....'Wait wait-cut-stop-backup-hold your horses! Now I see it....Ií am totally wrong!....Missed it by a mile!....Fantastic abstract interpretation of a Maxfield Parris painting...wonderful and....Wait, is that the 'Holy grail' I' am seeing in there?
Love it Gary....I think the Norco kicked in...
Take care friend,
Steve

Netflix watching Warehouse 13 now, catching up on the last two seasons.....Thanks for the reminder.
Seeing a faint bluish alien in the painting now.....Really like more now!

AndreaMG
11-17-2014, 04:15 AM
Don't know the show but I like the painting especially the fabric looking texture :o

Caesar
11-17-2014, 10:43 PM
I don't know of the TV show, but here You got magically ethereal and airy, as it rarely happens in Your "quasi-architectural" artpieces full of wonderfully concrete shapes and textures. Love it!