PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by Velasquez and Francis Bacon ...

Caesar
11-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Well, once I had had a bacon, why not make a sticker out of it and refer to its relative, Francis Bacon the painter, to re-visit once more his re-visiting of a most famous Velasquez painting?:rolleyes:;):oLOL
Anyway i must acnowledge once more my mouse for its speedy execution.

eighty+
11-15-2014, 02:35 AM
Caesar Francis Bacon would be chuffed if it was his ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-15-2014, 02:44 AM
Thank You, dear McPloos! I wonder whether he would like a couple of fried eggs as eyes ...;):o

D Akey
11-15-2014, 05:18 AM
The old advertising idea of "Sell the Sizzle" never took on such a dogmatic spin. It's the advertising puppet master. . .

Very funny, Caesar. Actually, Francis Bacon did seem to paint looking through the lens of bacon. Well this one is painted by something of an egghead, your illustrious, and deep thinking self. Your comic ideas are very refreshing to see. :D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
11-15-2014, 05:44 AM
Right, dear D Akey! Many paintings of of Bacon look as if portrayed people were made of a cluster of bacon slices or sort of freshly dead zombies. I prefer the former impression which I find more tasteful ... after all, as we say, flesh is weak and bacon even more so I'd say ... :p:o:D;)LOL
Actually this painting may have many applications in this horrible period when economy and criminal deeds seem to be willing to turn human beings into desperate and soul deprived pieces and slices.

AndreaMG
11-17-2014, 04:22 AM
Haha nice one :cool:

Caesar
11-17-2014, 10:40 PM
Hahaha slice one, dear Andrea, isn't it? ;):o Thank You!