PDA

View Full Version : Bacon for Vvioletx breakfast

Caesar
11-14-2014, 10:05 PM
Since it was missing and she wished it added ... here's my mouse's fast (food) cuisine! ;):oMaybe I should have used the blur knife to get it less grainy and smoother here and there ...:rolleyes:

Caesar
11-14-2014, 10:15 PM
Maybe a different background fits better ...

Aunt_Betsy
11-15-2014, 02:18 AM
This look good on both backgrounds! :D Really good job, this would go well with some tomatoes and lettuce.

Caesar
11-15-2014, 02:24 AM
Thank You, dear Betsy! Actually I put it also on Violetx' fried egg, on the relevant thead of her. If You get there You may have it for breakfast ...not good for coronary arteries though LOL;)

D Akey
11-15-2014, 05:19 AM
Francis! :eek::eek::eek: Speak to me kid! :eek::eek::eek: Oh. . . the humanity. . . Your mother told you to never go to the big city. . . Now look what they've done to you. . . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::coo l::cool::p:p:p:p:D:D:D:):):)

Caesar
11-15-2014, 05:34 AM
ROFL:o;):D Thank you, dear D Akey! ... actually mom did tell me, especially considering my passion for anything edible!;) Unfortunately i didn't listen to her because of my curiosity for too many topics, including quite a few pleasing ones ...:p:)
You should see how well, chromatically too, this bacon slice fits on top of Vvioletx' fried egg! Ahh, the most renowned and famous British cuisine ....LOL;):o

stevemawmv
11-15-2014, 09:19 AM
Hello Dear Caesar....Love it!....Violet's lonely egg has a tasty little friend now.....waiting for the hashbrowns and toast....Opps, lunchtime here, may use your bacon on something else....Let me see.....

Caesar....I know...a little late but I borrowed some bacon and took the liberty to make make lunch for Violet and yourself friend!
Thanks for the bacon......http://forums.artrage.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=83312&d=1411881689

Marilyn Anne
11-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Now if you could just put it on the plate with the egg/

Caesar
11-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Dear Steve, Your SuperSteveBurger is just fantastic, both as a fastfood and as a painting (not only gorgeous ladies as far as I can see)! :eek::cool: I doubt a dietologist would approve it as a meal, certainly not as an usual one, unless we want to become very fat meatballs ...:o;)

Thank You, dear Marilyn Anne. Actually I did in Vviolets' Fried Egg thread ...LOL:o

gxhpainter2
11-18-2014, 06:56 AM
a yummy piece of bacon, and Steve found it a good home... now I must have a taste!... and here I thought your talent was limited to cupcakes!.:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
11-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Dear Steve, Your SuperSteveBurger is just fantastic, both as a fastfood and as a paintingThanks Caesar....Looks that I' am going to have to make another one for Gary.....