11-13-2014, 01:45 PM
I love sunny-side-up haha:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3un-FuvJPBs&feature=youtu.be

justjean
11-13-2014, 02:31 PM
Terrific :):)

Aunt_Betsy
11-13-2014, 04:05 PM
WOW! This looks great! All it needs is a piece of toast. It is making me hungry.:D

Rachelle
11-13-2014, 06:10 PM
Wow Violet, what a flavourful beautiful painting :)

..and thanks for including the youtube link to your step-by-step 'cooking instructions' ;)

copespeak
11-13-2014, 11:02 PM
Spectacular! It does look good enough to eat! :)

Bertrude
11-13-2014, 11:06 PM
Awesome. It looks so yummy. Love the little crispy bits round the edges :)

Caesar
11-13-2014, 11:20 PM
That's just perfect! I mean as a painting ... but also as cooking I'd say:o;). Well, what about some bacon too? Excellent show of mastery!

Alexandra
11-14-2014, 02:11 AM
Outstanding!!!

Rondo
11-14-2014, 05:02 AM
ok a couple of slices of bread a good cup of coffee and we are set for a good breakfast;) wonderful rendition a fried egg;)

Marilyn Anne
11-14-2014, 06:00 AM
Amazing rendition. Ready to eat!

Bobbi
11-14-2014, 04:15 PM
The "yolk" is on us. A really fun painting.

vvioletx
11-14-2014, 04:29 PM
Terrific :):)

WOW! This looks great! All it needs is a piece of toast. It is making me hungry.:D
Haha thanks so much go and make one;)

Wow Violet, what a flavourful beautiful painting :)

..and thanks for including the youtube link to your step-by-step 'cooking instructions' ;)

Thank you so much;) Actually i made some mistakes during the process:(

vvioletx
11-14-2014, 04:33 PM
Spectacular! It does look good enough to eat! :)
Haha thanks btw love your paintings so much! They are so amazing:o:o

Awesome. It looks so yummy. Love the little crispy bits round the edges :)
Thanks actually i love eating the ''edges'' lol

That's just perfect! I mean as a painting ... but also as cooking I'd say:o;). Well, what about some bacon too? Excellent show of mastery!
Thanks haha I would love to have some bacon too!:p

vvioletx
11-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Outstanding!!!
Thanks! Your paintings are awesome:o!

ok a couple of slices of bread a good cup of coffee and we are set for a good breakfast;) wonderful rendition a fried egg;)
Thanks haha it would be the best breakfast ever:p:p

Amazing rendition. Ready to eat!
Thanks I love sunny-side-up so much wehee:D;)

The "yolk" is on us. A really fun painting.

Haha thanks:)

Caesar
11-14-2014, 10:02 PM
Haha thanks btw love your paintings so much! They are so amazing:o:o

Thanks actually i love eating the ''edges'' lol

Thanks haha I would love to have some bacon too!:p

Well since You asked for it, Madam, here's Your eggs with a piece of bacon too as directly painted by my assistant Mr. Mouse on one layer canvas ... LOL;):o
It didn't take more than 10 minutes to cook, a few more minutes to garnish Your eggs with it.;)
And they say art doesn't nourish people ....:rolleyes:;):oLOL

D Akey
11-15-2014, 06:00 AM
@ vvioletx: Spectacular! What attention to detail with some stylization as an artist to make it even more dramatic. . . a dramatic fried egg, and a masterwork. Who would have thought it possible. Brilliant image. And no, it does not make me want to eat an egg. Makes me want to look at it and ponder the visual possibilities. Bravo! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
11-15-2014, 06:03 AM
@ Caesar: You see Life as a game with all the potential for delight therein. Very amusing. Now shut up and clean your plate. ;)

Taken from popular mythology:

A hen and a pig were talking in the barnyard one day. The hen was so proud and talking on and on about how glad she was that she and the pig helped the farmer and his family by supplying them with ham and eggs for their breakfast. The pig, however, was less enthusiasic about it. He replied, "That's easy for you to say. For you it's just a donation. For me it's a total commitment."

stevemawmv
11-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Hey Violet....
Absolutely fantastic job on the egg and a real treat watching your video of the painting of it.....Don't know how an egg can make one remember memories of the past...But guess what!
......I Use to visit my granny and she would make sunny side up eggs biscuits, gravy, toast, hash brown potatoes, Sausage and bacon....yes and bacon!
Generally I couldn't eat lunch and sometimes dinner after having a breakfast like that.....But that was a part of visiting her, she loved to cook for you!
Again, loved the egg.....
Take care,
Steve

vvioletx
11-16-2014, 06:45 AM
Well since You asked for it, Madam, here's Your eggs with a piece of bacon too as directly painted by my assistant Mr. Mouse on one layer canvas ... LOL;):o
It didn't take more than 10 minutes to cook, a few more minutes to garnish Your eggs with it.;)
And they say art doesn't nourish people ....:rolleyes:;):oLOL

Ohh that's awesome and it looks really delicious!:p Nice bacon make me feel hungry now;):o

vvioletx
11-16-2014, 06:46 AM
@ vvioletx: Spectacular! What attention to detail with some stylization as an artist to make it even more dramatic. . . a dramatic fried egg, and a masterwork. Who would have thought it possible. Brilliant image. And no, it does not make me want to eat an egg. Makes me want to look at it and ponder the visual possibilities. Bravo! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Haha thanks:o! I would probably eat it cuz i really love fired eggs lol

vvioletx
11-16-2014, 06:49 AM
Hey Violet....
Absolutely fantastic job on the egg and a real treat watching your video of the painting of it.....Don't know how an egg can make one remember memories of the past...But guess what!
......I Use to visit my granny and she would make sunny side up eggs biscuits, gravy, toast, hash brown potatoes, Sausage and bacon....yes and bacon!
Generally I couldn't eat lunch and sometimes dinner after having a breakfast like that.....But that was a part of visiting her, she loved to cook for you!
Again, loved the egg.....
Take care,
Steve

Haha yes it does remind me lots of memories.. Thanks for watching!
wow your granny is so good! That's what we called brunch:p:p

Mike Martin
11-17-2014, 04:17 AM
Super nice! Love the detail. Bacon, please?

Marilyn Anne
11-17-2014, 08:54 AM
The bacon is a nice addition. Anybody with the toast?

D Akey
11-17-2014, 11:05 AM
This here painting's turning into a right pot luck. . . Put that 'starving artist' concept to bed. Ever want to know what painters love, it's to eat. More please.

Caesar
11-17-2014, 10:34 PM
Dear Vvioletx, glad You appreciated the bacon, but Steve's SuperBurger is a pairlessly rich breakfast now! Dietologists though would exorcise them all with a cross though beacause they would turn us into fat meatballs.;):o

Dear D Akey, we laughed very much at Your story about the hen and the pig (let's leave Enug's and Robyn's lambs and sheep out for the moment). A consideration therefrom is that perhaps we should be more merciful about Orwell's pigs attitude, since they had such a total commitment in the centuries that we may understand they eventually got fed up ... LOL:o;)