PDA

View Full Version : Drawbacks of November in the woods

Caesar
11-12-2014, 03:02 AM
That's a shot my mouse took strolling in the woods in a windy November day. It's waiting when all leaves are blown away to pay a second visit. Actually I discovered he found more than he told me (in the After 9 o'clock section) ....:eek::o;)LOL

Actually I made a few experiments on new and different quick techniques ....

stevemawmv
11-12-2014, 04:33 AM
That's a shot my mouse took strolling in the woods in a windy November day. It's waiting when all leaves are blown away to pay a second visit.Hi Caesar.....Should I bring my own rake to help with the leaves? May be a nippy November day she's chosen to stroll in the woods.....unless she's A forest nymph welcoming us to winter?
Tell your mouse...another great job.....
Take care friend,
Steve

AndreaMG
11-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Wait I'm a bit confused... a bikini in November? :p:o:);) That must be due to the "effetto serra" for sure :rolleyes: Bravo nicely done!

Uncle Goose
11-12-2014, 03:37 PM
It's not fair! Those well timed gust never happen. Great job!

copespeak
11-12-2014, 07:41 PM
.... and now she's got her undies on! I should start from the bottom of the list and work up!

Caesar
11-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Weather is so mild around here, with global warming, dear Steve, that she fortunately don't need an overcoat ...;):o Anyway take Your rake and come strolling ... if doctors already allow You. Thank You!

Right, dear Andrea, effetto serra, I was overheated too!:o And you know, elves don't like to be ovedressed. Their agility would suffer it!;)

Just be patient, dear Uncle Goose, and make some practice by breathing and blowing more and more powerfully to help it happen ...LOL;):o

Dear Robyn, as You know, no admittance here on the main gallery for naked or half-nude subjects and characters, even comics-like ones ... ;) Thank You!

kenmo
11-13-2014, 01:11 AM
I love these creatures that dwell in the forests of your mind Caeser... :-)

Caesar
11-13-2014, 01:47 AM
Me too quite often, dear Kenmo, also because I'm not very prone to nightmares ....LOL;):o Thank You!

Alexandra
11-15-2014, 12:11 AM
Hi Cesare, what have we here? A fairy walking in the wind...this would put her at a disadvantage! Haha, very cute. You are so talented, and I can't help but wonder if you had chosen the fashion field what wonders you would have created. Great work!

Caesar
11-15-2014, 01:54 AM
The wind can do even a worse effect as a selective tornado, as it happened to her in the After 9 o 'Clock section while looking for chestnuts, other than her own ...:o
Ahh, the fashion field ... actually one my brothers works as a senior VP in a high Fashion company, but he deals with ITC and organisation ...:( Personally, as a stylist, I would have been too distracted by all those nice models and I would have overfed them to reach a couple of sizes more than what they usually wear. LOL:o;)
Thank You, dear Sandra!

D Akey
11-15-2014, 05:22 AM
A capricious season, Caesar, where up is down and down is up. . . wooohooooooo!!!!!!! A time when you really have to be careful of Fall if you're clothed in leaves. . . :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
11-15-2014, 05:37 AM
Eh, eh ... right, dear D Akey. Unfortunately fall is coming later than usual here in Rome ...:o;) Thank you!

gxhpainter2
11-16-2014, 05:56 AM
Caesar another wonderful delight from your talented mind and hand :cool::cool: As a November child myself I think I could be very good friends with this woodland nymph!...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Caesar
11-17-2014, 10:50 PM
I guess an alien and a woodland nymph relationship would really fit, dear Gary! You may better hide Your flying saucer in the forest. LOL;):o Thank You!