PDA

View Full Version : Noses (+1 sudaca nose for Damaso)

Caesar
11-08-2014, 07:04 AM
Following the joke of Eighty+ about his Arabian horse nose ... here's a what my mouse provided me with in 10 minutes to possibly help mates with such appendix when drawing imaginary characters profiles. Hope You like this sketch ....;)
Pls don't praise my mouse too much or it would start also with eyes, lips, feet and who knows what else .... :o;)LOL

D Akey
11-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Ha. Fun. The nose knows. Just mind the plastic surgeons who are a bit like ambulance chasers. They'll want to muck about with your drawings. I always thought it very funny that they call a nose job 'rhinoplasty', no doubt after the rhinos' tusk.

eighty+
11-08-2014, 07:43 AM
As they say. Caesar On yuh bike

Caesar
11-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Sure, dear DAkey! Their initial customers had noses long and bent like rhinos!:):o Actually the name of the animal likely comes from ancient Greek meaning horn-nose more or less. Thank You!

Thank You dear Ploos! I hope someone else would add to this thread some other nose type or other facial features.

AndreaMG
11-09-2014, 01:57 AM
Haha, nice collection of noses Dear Caesar, if I may contribute I'd add a nose that somewhat a mix between "roman empire" and "French lady", here's below a sample in a picture that the very beautiful Av took of herself after being in a fight some years ago where you can admire her state-of-the art nose :o

D Akey
11-09-2014, 03:55 AM
Haha, nice collection of noses Dear Caesar, if I may contribute I'd add a nose that somewhat a mix between "roman empire" and "French lady", here's below a sample in a picture that the very beautiful Av took of herself after being in a fight some years ago where you can admire her state-of-the art nose :o

(As Dick Lane, one of the original color commentators for TV wrestling used to exclaim) Wooooaaahhhh Nellie!!!!! She turning into one of your paintings with the swashy strokes, Andrea!

Looks like a cat fight from those claw marks. Should tell you what's in store when you partner up with this goddess. . . Wow! Passionate and fiery. And yeah, that is a very cute nose.

AndreaMG
11-09-2014, 07:13 AM
(As Dick Lane, one of the original color commentators for TV wrestling used to exclaim) Wooooaaahhhh Nellie!!!!! She turning into one of your paintings with the swashy strokes, Andrea!

Looks like a cat fight from those claw marks. Should tell you what's in store when you partner up with this goddess. . . Wow! Passionate and fiery. And yeah, that is a very cute nose.

Haha, she sure is feisty :o I think she and her boyfriend were assaulted by some drunken guys while getting out from a pub, poor little Av :o no broken nose though :p

copespeak
11-09-2014, 09:34 AM
What a wonderfully accurate collection of noses Caesar! I could look at each one and say, Yes, that's right!

D Akey
11-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Sure, dear DAkey! Their initial customers had noses long and bent like rhinos!:):o Actually the name of the animal likely comes from ancient Greek meaning horn-nose more or less. Thank You!

I'd be gratified to know that there weren't some ancient Greek cosmetic surgeons sitting around drinking ouzo trying to out-do each other trying to think up an absurdly visual name to call the new 'nose job' procedure that would make the toga-clad patient both insecure willing to pay through the rhino. A cartoon sense of humor in a plastic surgeon is a real hazard. . . even among the ancients. :D:D:D:D:D

damasocl
11-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Nunca antes yo había visto una fina selección de narices según diferentes etapas de la humanidad...Muy buen registro histórico...Ahora bien, habría que agregar la cultura precolombina y la actual cultura latinoamericana (llamada por los españoles como "sudaca")...

Never before had I seen a fine selection of noses according to different stages of humanity ... Very good historical record ... Now we must add the pre-Columbian culture and contemporary Latin American culture (called by the Spaniards as "sudaca")

stevemawmv
11-10-2014, 07:22 AM
Hi Caesar.....I like your mouses's nose studies, reminds me of my Loomis books.
Fun stuff friend...Hey, don't see my nose up there!
Take care,
Steve

stevemawmv
11-10-2014, 08:06 AM
I didn't quite understand what You're going to do in a hospital(?), dear friend, and, apart from pinching nice nurses, :o for what kind of surgery (little one hopefully). Anyway my best wishes and prayers. See You soon back! Ciao caro amico, questo è il secondo tentativo di riparazione aneurisma dell'aorta addominale. Il primo intervento è stato deviato quando diverticolo di Meckel è stato scoperto e scelto per essere rimosso con la resezione del piccolo intestino. E 'stato un intervento chirurgico addominale completamente aperta ... penso che tu detto che tuo padre ha avuto un aneurisma dell'aorta addominale eseguito senza deviazioni? Questa ultima procedura è stata un endovascolare di aneurisma aortico addominale riparazione con posizionamenti stent che era meno evasiva. Speriamo che questo sia l'ultimo intervento chirurgico per me per un po 'beause comincia a guardare come qualcuno sta giocando Tic Tac Toe sul mio stomaco, ma con coltelli al posto delle matite.
Take care dear friend...
Steve

Caesar
11-10-2014, 10:25 PM
Thank You, dear Andrea, for adding such a quite unique nose type with whom You have an exclusivity right! You earned it with a clobbering match, as far as I see!:eek:

Dear D Akey .... LOL :o;) ahahah You and Your Greek surgeon story!:D;)

Caro Damaso, grazie! Eccoti accontentato con un tipico naso andino, da Inca direi ...:o In italiano le narici cono i buchi del naso. ;)LOL
Dear Damaso, thank You! Here You are satisfied with a typical Andean nose, Inca's one I'd say ...:o In Italian the narici are the nose holes (nostrils). ;)LOL

Caesar
11-10-2014, 10:32 PM
Thank You dear Steve! Your nose must be too nice to appear there, probably it will in case I issue an heroic and hollywoodian follow on ...:o;)
I see what happened to You and it's always a risk to have a good private insurance here too when some doctors' workloads are lower ...:eek::o;) Fortunately we enjoy also of a quite good and full public healthcare, the best choice for the most engaging problems with many excellence, especially in Northern and Central Italy. As for my father, he looks still OK, the intervention wasn't too invasive and he's so old and with problems with his memory now, that he would be quite impatient and we would hardly dare to let anyone play with his belly.
Take care and have our most heartfelt wishes that this would be the last required intervention thereabout for You and all our prayers that You won't need hospitals in the next 40 years or so ....

kenmo
11-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Cool stuff Caesar...

Caesar
11-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Thank You, dear Kenmo. Not even 2-D this time from me. Only 1-D lines to describe noses ... ;):o