PDA

View Full Version : Wadi Life

gxhpainter2
11-05-2014, 07:21 AM
so life finds a way even in the barest of places...:) hope you enjoy this trek into the desert spaces

D Akey
11-05-2014, 07:54 AM
Beautiful colors! Pleasing composition. Tigris and Euphrates, some call the Cradle of Civilization -- the way you did the gradient, it's as if the life or consciousness is flowing in. Very cool. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Marilyn Anne
11-05-2014, 07:54 AM
I think I see someone trekking . Always good to look at and ponder!

AndreaMG
11-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Impressive representation of the geometric earthworks (geoglyphs) left by ancient civilizations discovered in the upper Amazon region thanks to satellites :cool: :)

gxhpainter2
11-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Beautiful colors! Pleasing composition. Tigris and Euphrates, some call the Cradle of Civilization -- the way you did the gradient, it's as if the life or consciousness is flowing in. Very cool. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:thanks DAkey, I like that I was impressed by the clear aqua water washing over sand and took that as a start... you seem to catch that right away as usual..

I think I see someone trekking . Always good to look at and ponder! yes the little red square full of thoughts and ideas is trekking away along the waters edge.

Impressive representation of the geometric earthworks (geoglyphs) left by ancient civilizations discovered in the upper Amazon region thanks to satellites :cool: :)

84045 wow very impressive find there AndreaMG.. :cool::cool::cool:. this work certainly echos those shapes and lines and colors !!... :cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
11-05-2014, 05:21 PM
Hello Gary......Glad to see this Wadi has received it's seasonal rains from above, and life there has been renewed yet once more.....
Cool as usual, I like friend!
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
11-05-2014, 08:53 PM
I always had the sensation You were an alien artis, dear Gary, and Your orographic size land art confirms it. You've already been on the Andes too I guess!;) I like very much this painting too and the little wadi taking the main source of life even in the desert. A metaphore of the humble contribution we may all have to make this world and life be better rather than to make it drier ....

kenmo
11-06-2014, 04:01 AM
Very creative...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
11-06-2014, 11:26 PM
And there is always life in your beautiful art, Gary. Always a pleasing and enlightening view.:cool:

gxhpainter2
11-07-2014, 04:10 AM
Hello Gary......Glad to see this Wadi has received it's seasonal rains from above, and life there has been renewed yet once more.....
Cool as usual, I like friend!
Take care,
Steve great, so glad you like it TCMA...

I always had the sensation You were an alien artis, dear Gary, and Your orographic size land art confirms it. You've already been on the Andes too I guess!;) I like very much this painting too and the little wadi taking the main source of life even in the desert. A metaphore of the humble contribution we may all have to make this world and life be better rather than to make it drier .... HaHa!... I have been unmask as the true alien I am.... I thought I was well disguised as a older, balding gentleman who loves animals... you have struck the true nature of this wadi!..:):)

Very creative...:cool::cool::cool::cool: thanks kenmo, nice to hear from you again.. hope things are well in your world.

And there is always life in your beautiful art, Gary. Always a pleasing and enlightening view.:cool: what a nice thing to say Alexandra, one that I like very very much..:o:o:cool::cool::cool:

damasocl
11-07-2014, 04:45 AM
BEAUTIFUL PAINTINGS!!!

I seem to see aerial scenery, landscapes ...

jibes
11-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Good job Gary, all the good stuff here!

copespeak
11-07-2014, 10:31 AM
It's a lovely cool colours desert Gary and very pleasing to go over all your beautiful 'marks' as always.