PDA

View Full Version : Passion for great Masters. An Eighty Schiele school painting!

Caesar
11-04-2014, 03:52 AM
I could not resist once more. This is a lost Expressionist painting I just found pertaining to the early XX century Vienna art school .... LOL;):o
The unveiled version is obviously going to be posted in Eighty+' thread. As You can see there's also a steampunk style anticipation.

AndreaMG
11-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Haha what can I say? A gem! :cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
11-04-2014, 10:54 AM
very droll Caesar, looks like the king on his throne....although maybe this should be in the after 9 section ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::o:o:o:o

stevemawmv
11-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Caesar........Egads man!.....Well this isn't awkward at all!.....Please excuse me while I quietly sneak out the front door!......Now if I had known Eighty was the the model for tonights Life drawing class....I would have waited untill next week!
You do all know that I'am joking....Right!

hildee
11-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Is that a little puff of errrrrr......smoke I see coming out "the back"??

;)

Caesar
11-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Thank You, dear Andrea! I was pretty sure You love Eighty+ too! :cool: In the menawhile I think i slightly improved in Schiele's style eimulation. Maybe I'll set up a little example on one of my compositions sooner or later.:rolleyes:;)

Thank You, dear Gary! Perhaps You're right! :eek: I presumed that naked lettuce wasn't a problem in the main.:p;):o Actually the nudist version was sent on Eighty+ thread, amongs his Schiele paintings interpretations, so that it could have some fun and disguise from the ASfter 9 policemen!LOL;):o

Dear Steve, since our dear friend is often awake overnight painting Schiele scantily dressed to improve on realism, it was quite easy to take a shot ... LOL;):o Thank You!

Dear Hildee, it's a steampunk last model of moving chair, a very green one, very low cost to use, since it also uses bio-fuel, also directly whenevr produced ... LOL;):o Thank YoU!

waheednasir
11-05-2014, 05:51 AM
ah..i like that Caesar ! esp the anatomy.

D Akey
11-05-2014, 07:43 AM
Hey, Caesar! Bet you didn't know your idea has legs.

They're making it a major motion picture -- Ploos Men, Starring Patrick Stewart as X Ploos Y. :p;):D:D:D:D:D

Hope there are some royalties in it for Mr Ploos.

(Click on it to see it whole since the format it so vetical.)

AndreaMG
11-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Hey, Caesar! Bet you didn't know your idea has legs.

They're making it a major motion picture -- Ploos Men, Starring Patrick Stewart as X Ploos Y. :p;):D:D:D:D:D

Hope there are some royalties in it for Mr Ploos.

(Click on it to see it whole since the format it so vetical.)

Haha :cool::);):o:cool::) Good to know he'll star in a major role at last, I think I'll ask him to take some backstage photos of mystique just for the sake of since in order to study haw she can morph in such a beautiful way :o:o:o

Caesar
11-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Now that You made me think, dear D Akey, I really think XavieMcPloosY is an unknown and mutant who has painting and drawing superpowers (just look at his production variety and rate!):eek::cool:;) Moreover he can stand also walls and bricks strikes, as You possibly remind!:rolleyes::) I'm also sure that he will tell our grandsons and granddaughters in here, one day, how nice we were as mates thirty+ years before ....:p;) Thank You!

Dear Andrea, with Your image analogy search I would have expected that You found too what D Akey discovered of our mysterious and venerable friend! :eek::o:p;) Now I think I'm gonna see the movie where he acts, also because maybe he changed his mutant team costumes in a more Schiele-like kind of attire ... LOL;):o Thank You!

Alexandra
11-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Haha, Cesare! You are too much! Always a shock!

Caesar
11-06-2014, 02:47 AM
We always need to laugh and to be childish a little bit, dear Sandra, whatever the situation is, don't we?;):o I hope the shock was not too much or unpleasant for You though ...:o;) LOL Thank You!

kenmo
11-06-2014, 03:52 AM
Superb work my friend.....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
11-06-2014, 11:32 PM
We always need to laugh and to be childish a little bit, dear Sandra, whatever the situation is, don't we?;):o I hope the shock was not too much or unpleasant for You though ...:o;) LOL Thank You!

Not at all, dear friend, and yes to the need of laughter. Where would we be without you and your artful and witty presentations?:D

Caesar
11-07-2014, 08:49 AM
Thank You, dear Kenmo! It was quite some time we didn't hear from You and I'm glad You're back. I guess a stunning 3D composition by You is perhaps on the way .... hopefully.

Thank You, dear Sandra! I'm glad that at least an outlaw and scribbler was statistically needed among so many most respectful artists and fine people to heat up the party... LOL;):o

copespeak
11-07-2014, 10:19 AM
What a giggle Caesar! He's quite a proud old chap, isn't he, but yes, I do wonder also about that puff of smoke!!! :) :)

Caesar
11-09-2014, 01:23 AM
What a giggle Caesar! He's quite a proud old chap, isn't he, but yes, I do wonder also about that puff of smoke!!! :) :)

There is an answering hypothesis made therabout hereabove, dear Robyn. Unfortunately Artrage is visual only, so we cannot assess more precisely.:o;) Thank You!