PDA

View Full Version : The Situation

waheednasir
10-31-2014, 06:12 AM
Hello, let me share an old painting of mine, that I got hold of yesterday (some friends here might recognize it even if posted before), in fact quite old that I painted in Artrage 1. I thought that this might fit in with the Halloween theme, not sure though and I leave that on the viewers...:). Perhaps it needs a witch or something.

stevemawmv
10-31-2014, 06:40 AM
Hi Waheed...Love this one, so many stories could be developed from this one image...Here's some that came to mind...Since it's Halloween thought of the people that turn off their lights on Halloween night fearing the knock on the door from all the children....Or maybe they've simply ran out of treats to give out and just very upset with themselves for not having enough on hand and just now turning the lights off hoping everyone thinks no ones home! 'Ding dong ding dong' Oh well, that didn't work!
Anyway...Fun painting!
Take care,
Steve

copespeak
10-31-2014, 08:35 AM
Just brilliant Waheednasir! What a lot of grumpies. :cool:

Bertrude
10-31-2014, 11:41 AM
Excellent. Love it!

justjean
10-31-2014, 03:12 PM
wonderful fellows , Waheed

Caesar
10-31-2014, 09:32 PM
What a fantastic Muppet show! I see them moving and singing too! :o;)

D Akey
11-01-2014, 04:38 AM
I remember this one! Hahaha. It's like I'm watching Muppet reruns. . . when muppets go bad. . .

It still impresses me that you were able to get this level of painting into paintings done in such an early version of ArtRage. Like I mentioned in the past, your painting of the parrot caught my attention about what AR was capable of and why I started hanging out here. This is amazing for version 1. Wow. :):):):):)

:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

waheednasir
11-05-2014, 06:01 AM
Thank you everyone !

Steve, i like that, i like the way you see it..:).

D Akey, yeah, I painted this in 96..:) and i remember i used to paint one painting every day, sad, that i hardly get enough free time now. Im glad the Macaw painting got your attention and made us meet here..:).

Cheers.

Alexandra
11-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Haha, I love it, Waheed. A spooky group of Sesame Street puppets.:cool:

pai
11-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Haha..so cute. Great memories too. It's so nice to see your art works again, Waheed :)