PDA

View Full Version : ArtRage for Android questions

Gormash
10-30-2014, 12:02 AM
Imagine my joy when I discovered that ArtRage finally was available through the Samsung appstore.
But looking at it in the store I had some reservations...

Mainly I was worried about the compatibility with my tablet. I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition, and looking at the screenshots on the store page I only see pictures of phone interfaces, not tablets.
How will this work on my tablet?

JohnRitchey
10-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Imagine my joy when I discovered that ArtRage finally was available through the Samsung appstore.
But looking at it in the store I had some reservations...

Mainly I was worried about the compatibility with my tablet. I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition, and looking at the screenshots on the store page I only see pictures of phone interfaces, not tablets.
How will this work on my tablet?

Perfectly fine, if it's available it'll work.

I have a note 3 phone and a note 10.1 2014 tablet and it works on both devices with one purchase, the interface does not look the same on both devices, it magically adjusts to the device!

Gormash
10-30-2014, 01:46 AM
Thanks!
Magic is wonderful. Glad it's working on this app. ^_^

AuntieParticle
10-30-2014, 10:51 AM
It's also working beautifully on my older original Galaxy Note 10.1. I couldn't be more pleased.

no1
11-01-2014, 07:15 AM
I posted the same question in another "Artrage for Android" thread but maybe it belongs here. Sorry for the repost, but:

Is the version that is eventually going to be on the Google Play store the same as the one in the Galaxy Apps store? I'm wondering if I should wait until after it appears in the Play store to buy it, since I have both Samsung and non-Samsung devices, and a purchase from the Play store might allow me more access for the buck.

MattRage
11-02-2014, 11:38 AM
When we launch on the Play store we should be providing the same application.

rscottfree
11-05-2014, 11:29 AM
But if you buy it on the samsung app store then in the future get a non-samsung device, would you have to buy it again on the google play store?

MattRage
11-05-2014, 11:45 AM
The two stores use different systems so I don't believe a purchase on one store transfers to the other.