PDA

View Full Version : A five minutes WC

Caesar
10-29-2014, 09:32 PM
Mus (/ muris) (i.e. mouse in Latin) is back from holidays where it met a pretty girl and described her this way ... (it cannot talk, just scribble You know):o;)LOL
Just an absolutely loose quickie in watercolor under a few lines sketch layer .... ...

AndreaMG
10-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Haha, I read the title and the "WC" word startled me a bit :o silly me... it was watecolour of course :o. Nicely done!

coops
10-30-2014, 02:37 AM
She would make a good swimmer with those fine shoulders Cesare, nice work:)

stevemawmv
10-30-2014, 04:32 AM
Hi Caesar....Your mouse's watercolor description of his chance encounter with this pretty girl....make's me want to ask one question....'Where Did He take his holiday?'.......Tell him I want to go with him next time!
Nicely done, love the style...
Steve

D Akey
10-30-2014, 08:26 AM
Could be an interesting graphic approach if you decided to develop the style further. There's a lot there that's getting the essence.

copespeak
10-30-2014, 09:56 AM
Such a lovely face Caesar!

Caesar
10-30-2014, 10:48 PM
No toilet at all in this post, dear Andrea, as You may see. Possibly useful to have one around if she like You!;):o Thank You!

Right! She's possibly a blonde swimming champ like You, dear Katie! :o;) Thank You!

I wouldn't say exactly where, dear Steve, not outside the After 9 section at least. Anyway I'm sure Your size is excessive for that mousehole suite ... LOL;):o:) Thank You!

Yes, dear D Akey! Ink pen nd trasparent watercolor. It may be interesting to explore and improve on, with more than one WC layer maybe ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Robyn. Actually it all started with that imaginary expression and pose on a girl's face popping in my neurons ....

eighty+
10-31-2014, 05:21 AM
Blimey. Caesar. You were. Quick. Hope you used the spray ?otherwise nobody will go in the W.C

For st least half-hour:eek::eek::eek: :cool:

waheednasir
10-31-2014, 05:50 AM
This is interesting my friend and I do agree with D Akey's comment.

:).

gxhpainter2
10-31-2014, 06:32 AM
Caesar, I like the style, I have always been a fan of ink and wash type works, and you have certainly captured a charming smile and interesting perspective.. here.. I think the quickness of the style and line work would suit you to do a few more like this... excellent!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
10-31-2014, 09:15 PM
I had to be fast in the toilet, dear ATPlus; there was a long queue of naked persons waiting for it who said they were sent by You from Your Schiele's list! LOL;):o:D:D

Thank You, dear Waheed. I'll try to set up another style as soon as Halloween is up (this year I was submerged by silly ideas on this anglo-saxon festivity which is commercially spreading also in other countries; You know, any pretext seems good to sell commodities, even usless ones!).

I can assure I'll make other and, hopefully, better tuned attempts with this ink/ wash style You like, dear Gary. Thank You!

damasocl
11-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Yo también me confundí, ya que acá en Chile decimos "WC" a un recinto y a un artefacto sanitario personal...
Excelente boceto!

I also got confused, because here in Chile we say "WC" to a enclosure and a personal sanitary device ...
Great sketch!

Caesar
11-01-2014, 04:17 AM
Pure per noi è uno specifico sanitario o la toilette, caro Damaso ....:o

For us too it's a specific sanitary fitting or the toilet, dear Damaso ...:o

WC= Water Closet, but also Water Colors ;)

D Akey
11-01-2014, 04:33 AM
Pure per noi è uno specifico sanitario o la toilette, caro Damaso ....:o

For us too it's a specific sanitary fitting or the toilet, dear Damaso ...:o

WC= Water Closet, but also Water Colors ;)

Which is why I always thought the wonderful comic WC Fields had to have wondered if he was named after an outhouse. He was after all quite a pisser (both meanings of the word). He was a rather a notorious drinker. . . and, well, with one thing leading to another. . .

Que es por qué yo siempre pensaba que los maravillosos WC Fields cómicos tuvieron que haberse preguntado si él fue nombrado por un retrete. Él era después de todo completamente un pisser (ambos sentidos de la palabra). Él era un mejor dicho un bebedor celebre... y, pues con una cosa que conduce al otro...

eighty+
11-01-2014, 04:53 AM
Bloody English WC why Didn't just call the Crap House ? long before The wate container was made

or the shed at the at the bottom of the garden were I used to clear of spider's befor my sister would go in ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

vandra
11-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Lovely painting Caesar. I also was wondering what I would see when I opened the post :)

Caesar
11-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Did You wait for it to read FREE, dear Vandra? LOL;):o:D Thank You!

Alexandra
11-07-2014, 12:09 AM
Great work, what a pretty lady, Cesare.

Caesar
11-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Glad You had no misunderstanding or a stimulated hurry reading WC in the title, as for other mates, dear Sandra!:D;):oLOL Thank You!

byroncallas
11-26-2014, 06:17 PM
Imagine if six minutes. Great guns at five.

Caesar
11-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Thank You, dear Byron, anyway when I extend too much the working time I may well end up spoiling the outcome ... LOL;):o