View Full Version : Witch Weekly

Alexandra
10-26-2014, 10:40 AM
It is loaded with information...such as,
How to keep scaly warty skin, dangerous mushrooms and toadstool tea,
Bathing a black cat, and so much more.:eek:

D Akey
10-26-2014, 11:11 AM
She's got something brewing, an' it's all about the enchantment I would venture to guess. . .
Nice painting. Off putting yet oddly alluring all at the same time. . .

Interestingly enough, she resembles a little the Indian deity Kali who is maybe going to a Halloween party for the gods.

Your parody of a magazine is very funny and charming. Great stuff. Is this one of your favorite holidays? You really seem inspired.

sabena
10-26-2014, 11:12 AM
Alexandra this is more sofisticate painting

stevemawmv
10-26-2014, 12:02 PM
Already sent a subscription of this magazine to my ex-wife anonymously sometime back...Ok Ok! Sounds like Rodney Dangerfield Henny Youngman jokes about their wifes..Good title though, as matter of fact my wife was one weekly!
All kidding aside...Love the cover, fun Halloween stuff Sandy.....and all fairness to my ex-wife....we have a manageable relationship... oops I think that contract is up for renewal soon ...Hahaha!
Take care,
Steve

waheednasir
10-26-2014, 05:02 PM
very stylish !

hildee
10-27-2014, 12:11 AM
Ooo I like this, cool idea and she is very chic!

Caesar
10-27-2014, 01:27 AM
Sheer genius!:eek::cool: .... and what an enchanting witch! Dear Sandra, Your natural art and charme always emerge and Your humor is fantastic as ever! No black magic wizard might change it! ;):D:cool:

AndreaMG
10-27-2014, 10:11 AM
Haha what a charmingreen lady! :cool::cool:

copespeak
10-27-2014, 10:31 AM
Isn't she fabulous! :cool:

Alexandra
10-27-2014, 09:59 PM
Hey, you're right D Akey, she does, doesn't she?
I started sketching her, and this is who emerged from the pencil.
Yes, I guess I do enjoy this time of year. Probably because of my family,
trying to keep things light and happy for them.;):o
Thanks so much!

Hi Sabena, thank you dear lady. I think I need to update some of our art projects.
I think you had a magazine cover one started? I will try to get this one uploaded if you did.
A fun one to make!

Uh oh Steve, tss tss....be careful though, this one has a little info on
ex husband enchantments! This is one magazine I wouldn't want an ex to have!
I am sure Cesare would be able to manufacture Warlock Weekly though
and have some counter spells to help with any negative ones you may incur.lol.
Thanks dear man, and I do hope that the relationship stays on the positive side!

Thank you dear Waheed!

Thank you dear Hildee!

Thank you Cesare, always appreciated dear friend. She was so fun to make! (I do think she wouldn't approve though of her muscular warlock friend helping a mortal woman repair her home...it just isn't done!:rolleyes::p;))

Thanks so much Andrea!

Hi Robyn, I think it may the dress from Alexandra of Black Hats and More.
Made from the finest black sheep's wool from Neil of Scotland,
and custom designed for Freida.;) Thank you!:D

Caesar
10-28-2014, 03:38 AM
Uh oh Steve, tss tss....be careful though, this one has a little info on
ex husband enchantments! This is one magazine I wouldn't want an ex to have!
I am sure Cesare would be able to manufacture Warlock Weekly though
and have some counter spells to help with any negative ones you may incur.lol.
Thanks dear man, and I do hope that the relationship stays on the positive side!

Dear Sandra, since You amiably pulled ...my leg (I hope there's no embarassing implication with this idiomatic form) :o I issued the Halloween special of the magazine You were looking for ... Here's the cover! LOL;):o:eek::D:D:D

BTW, I can understand Your witch got jealous, but You know warlocks, they're like moths, overnight they fly from a light source to the other .... and sometimes they may unadvertently meet girls working on an ill-famed placed and a fire as well as housewives refurbishing their home .... LOL;):o

Just a little ERRATA CORRIGE. Not G-point (literally from Italian), rather G-spot! Updated cover too.

gxhpainter2
10-28-2014, 05:58 AM
This is just so funny, very clever and very witty!... love this thread and all the comments.... :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
10-28-2014, 11:34 AM
I see-Wizard Weekly's most notable sorcerer…and magical friends, don't forget the most enjoyed article of the magazine, "How to spellbound or spell ground"
This month is addressing-how to ground the pet moth from flying far from home to other lights :rolleyes::p with a sweet smelling concoction most fittingly named potion of devotion….a favorite of most witches and warlocks used most commonly with wondering partners or eyes that seem to roam far from home.
An additional spell is included with specific instructions-just zap them back in their sockets to stay with a wave of a forefinger or wand.
(Professionals only, must be eighteen or older. The spell can backfire leaving the partner permanently hollow eyed and quite peeved.)
There is always an answer in the secretive and most magically desired Witch or Warlock Weekly!

Haha Cesare, you are so funny and so fun!:o;):D Great magazine cover,writing, and artwork!:cool:

Hi Gary, I'm happy you've visited and enjoyed this thread too.;)

Caesar
10-28-2014, 08:45 PM
Dear Sandra, I think that the most useful tool to cast a sorcery to spellbind the flying moth You refer to is a magical roller pin to be used carefully because it may either tease, massage and take home the faithless subject or be used in quite painful ways for dissuasion. It's also particularly appropriate when he comes back home drunk from an evening work meeting. LOL;):o:D Glad You appreciated my invasions in Your thread and that You didn't use the famous roller pin against me :eek:... thank You!;)

damasocl
10-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Wonderful painting...!!!
A very personal style!!!
Congratulations...

coops
10-30-2014, 02:46 AM
Wow she is very sexy and so well painted Sandy:)

Alexandra
11-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Haha Cesare, you are most welcome. You made this a fun Halloween thread.:)

Hi Damas, thank you very much. I am so pleased you enjoyed it. :)

Thank you Katie, she was so fun to create.:)

Stephen Lo Piano
11-04-2014, 10:38 AM
Not sure if you created the artwork here for an actual real magazine publication or the entire image is from your imagination.
Anyway the artwork is real good, and assuming you created all the rest as an idea well done.
If you did create everything here I would imagine you did use the Art Rage 4 lettering tools with the fonts? Most likely for the magazine title two separate layers one black behind the foreground shade to create a drop shadow effect.

Very creative idea, like this a lot.

Alexandra
11-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Not sure if you created the artwork here for an actual real magazine publication or the entire image is from your imagination.
Anyway the artwork is real good, and assuming you created all the rest as an idea well done.
If you did create everything here I would imagine you did use the Art Rage 4 lettering tools with the fonts? Most likely for the magazine title two separate layers one black behind the foreground shade to create a drop shadow effect.

Very creative idea, like this a lot.

Hi Stephen,
Sketched from imagination, colored shaded and highlighted using crayon, markers, airbrushing, smoothing with knife, etc. I used magic wand on low setting to specific areas of face and neck, applied a new layer and added more shading and highlight, also used textured stencil to add a rough touch to her skin, then used various filters such as watercolor and contrast adjustments in layer options.
Lettering is as you guessed, but I duplicated my layer, changed to black, and dropped lettering a bit by transforming option and contrasting. I have not upgraded yet, but hope to when I can.
Thanks a lot for your kind comment.:)

kenmo
11-06-2014, 03:48 AM
It is loaded with information...such as,
How to keep scaly warty skin, dangerous mushrooms and toadstool tea,
Bathing a black cat, and so much more.:eek:

A fantastic looking witch....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
11-06-2014, 11:20 PM
Hey, Kenmo, thanks! Good to see you!