PDA

View Full Version : Come Inside Little Ones...heh heh

Alexandra
10-23-2014, 05:08 PM
Come in children....there is plenty to go around...hee heh mwa haa hackle...:p
My son loved this one. I hope you all like it too.

stevemawmv
10-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Hee heh heh haa ha haaa.....ha!
Sandy, tell your son I like this one as well, I really liked 'scary things' when I was young..'Gosh, still do' ...and it took a lot to frighten me.
Fun stuff.....
Steve

Caesar
10-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Now this is really scaaarrryyyyyyyyyyy!:eek: eeekkk. I fear this busy and zealant lady is preparing a wonderful Hallow Eve's party ... and the main course may possibly be ....ohh my God! .....LLLLLLl....not lambs, dear Enug, don't worry ...LLLLITTLE KIDS! Mild meat for sharp theeth! :eek:

This time (unbelievable for Your sweet and lovely manners and attitude) You eventually succeeded to frighten us all! This must be a side effect of the Warlock's spell on You! :eek::eek: Let's call the exorcist !!!!:eek::D;) :oLOL

D Akey
10-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Straight into the hot tub? Without any champagne and Enya music? No kid from California would ever fall for that one. They'd smell a rat, or a witch, straight off.

Sharp these modern kids are especially if they're from Silicone Valley.

On the other hand, lure 'em in with a Playstation, and your gingerbread's as good as in the oven.

Fun and a nice complex scene. What an imagination you have, Alexandra. You go girl!

Alexandra
10-24-2014, 03:20 AM
Thanks Steve, I will. We really enjoy watching a collection of scary movies, and making it all a fun time really.

Haha Cesare, you may be right! Oh my...it all began with the wacom on pencil setting....a simple little door.... then the trick or treaters....
next thing I know I've painted the dark cauldron...next that evil witch with her scary hand and the wand hidden behind the cauldron.
(Now that part was inspired by Neil.) I found the pen going on and on...I couldn't stop with drawing...next...the frightened broom,
the ghost trying to warn the children(for a little comic relief)-the hateful friend of the witch-the jack o lantern...
this is your fault, Cesare...haha....thanks for the fun and inspiration dear man!;)

Dear D Akey, Thank you, it was fun to let go and be a kid for a bit.
It is certainly different today, and it is the same I guess world wide concerning gaming technology.
The Playstation, games, gift cards...yes, please, and thank you.
The witch and sweet smelling caldron is most likely lurking in another form as an internet store with the download and spyware....
(not so funny, there:rolleyes::eek:)

Caesar
10-24-2014, 03:26 AM
Now what's left is to take some garlick and a couple of noisy kids into the cauldron ....ehehehe ;):o I'm kidding, I would never cook kids ... I RATHER PREFER THEM RAW ! (the ogre!) :eek:

Alexandra
10-24-2014, 03:55 AM
With the right spices, and a rather large steamer, there's nothing better.:eek:

Caesar
10-24-2014, 07:01 AM
... they anticipated me that perhaps tomorrow we'll see the witch from the other side and finally discover her identity!:eek:

copespeak
10-24-2014, 07:20 AM
Fantastic Alexandra! I love all those wonderful little details; you're so creative. :cool:

Caesar
10-24-2014, 11:19 PM
Here's a picture of the witch taken face to face to see her identity and ......:eek::eek: EEEEEKKKKKKK .... Oh my ..... she's got really scaaaaryyyyyyyy! It must be the evil Paiter Wizard possession! :eek:..... LOL;):D:D:o:o

waheednasir
10-25-2014, 12:38 AM
I like it, i like the complexity, there is a lot to watch here and the mystery. well done Alexandra..:).

Alexandra
10-25-2014, 05:37 AM
Hi Robyn and Waheed, thank you so very much for visiting and your kind comments dear friends.xx

Cesare, now she is scary! Haha, great one! (reminds me of another painting of yours, but the face painted green...hum???:eek:)
I hope the kids will pay attention to the broom stick and notice the warning of the ghost...
goooooooooooooo baaaaaaaack, goooooooo baaaaaack ooooooooh nooooooo.
She seems quite kind
Fun offerings to find
But when inside her home
Only the spirit may be free to roam
So take the warnings of the sounds inside
and back away and run home to hide!
mwa haa haa haa:p:p:p

AndreaMG
10-26-2014, 05:36 AM
Heh heh heh :):o Lovely

Caesar
10-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Dear Sandra, Your daughter and son had a great time when they were little kids, with You telling them stories, either funny or creepy, fantastically narrated in masterful verses too! What a complete artist You are and what a marvellous atmospheres You project with Your creativity and character!

Alexandra
10-27-2014, 09:22 PM
Thank you Andrea!:)

Dear Cesare, Thank you dear friend. I've enjoyed being a mother, and I've tried to keep
things on the fun and happy side especially from October through the New Year.
I think being married to a person who writes, and my daughter having this natural ability has
kept me on my toes. I try to keep them all inspired.;)

eighty+
10-27-2014, 09:41 PM
Hi sandy. But. Baby It's cold. Out side :eek::eek: :cool::cool::cool:;):D:D CIAO. con. Vaya Dios

Et. POZDRAWSKI :p

Alexandra
10-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Haha, Eighty, may be, but trust me dear man,
you may find it colder inside.:rolleyes:
No matter what she says, that is no hot tub-haha.:rolleyes: