PDA

View Full Version : Winter Lyrics

gxhpainter2
10-20-2014, 07:07 AM
well not winter yet, BUT the mountains surrounding me got their first dusting of snow so they are beautiful in the sunrise, glowing white.. so this is a tribute to the soft pastels of morning and the dark greens and blues of the forest.

copespeak
10-20-2014, 07:27 AM
Just beautiful Gary. Lovely colours and details as always.

D Akey
10-20-2014, 07:30 AM
That trip to all the artists' studios might have given you a bit of inspiration. This is a really super palette, composition and movement of the paint. Really accomplished. :):):):):)

stevemawmv
10-20-2014, 08:11 AM
Gary.... sounds beautiful, wish I could see them...been awhile, maybe next year when all this medical crap is over.....The 'Open Studios' tours sounds like fun and bet you had a good time...Sounds like it! Love the soft colors of morning you've captured for all to enjoy....Nice one friend!
Take care,
Steve

Enug
10-20-2014, 01:15 PM
So much detail and colour interwoven into the picture. It must be very pretty where you live. No snow where I am but other parts of Australia have snow.

Caesar
10-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Fabulous painting of mountains and snow and forest, as per Your inspiration, which You depicted like a top class chromatic perfume! Extraordinary tones and mother-of-pearl finish ....

gxhpainter2
10-21-2014, 04:31 AM
Just beautiful Gary. Lovely colours and details as always.thanks dearest Robyn, great to know you like the details in this.

That trip to all the artists' studios might have given you a bit of inspiration. This is a really super palette, composition and movement of the paint. Really accomplished. :):):):):) DAkey yes the visit to other artists studios was inspirational, not so much as seeing something I wished I could do but more just being around that creative and energetic vibe and of course the smells...I just wish there would have been atleast one digital artist in the mix. Maybe some of them dabble in it but still do trad. media as well I only visited a few.

Gary.... sounds beautiful, wish I could see them...been awhile, maybe next year when all this medical crap is over.....The 'Open Studios' tours sounds like fun and bet you had a good time...Sounds like it! Love the soft colors of morning you've captured for all to enjoy....Nice one friend!
Take care,
Steve How is your medical situation? are you in recovery mode still? I might just have to take a few pictures and post them to give everyone some idea of what I am seeing...

So much detail and colour interwoven into the picture. It must be very pretty where you live. No snow where I am but other parts of Australia have snow. June it is beautiful here for sure, people come to play year around, from all over the world. As we head into winter you will be heading into spring!...

Fabulous painting of mountains and snow and forest, as per Your inspiration, which You depicted like a top class chromatic perfume! Extraordinary tones and mother-of-pearl finish .... ahhh what verbal poetry you have used to describe this.... thank you very much dear Caesar.:cool::cool:

stevemawmv
10-21-2014, 07:05 AM
Thanks for asking...was in recovery, but now on Nov 6 they want to try to repair the abdominal aortic aneurysm that the last surgery was suppose to address...'Go Figure'! Still looking forward to seeing the 'Winter Snow Peaks glistening' again!
Take care friend,
Steve

Alexandra
10-21-2014, 07:22 AM
It must be so beautiful, Gary, and is evident with so much tranquil beauty you've painted here.:cool::cool::cool:

coops
10-23-2014, 01:00 AM
Love the colour and the whole painting, well done Gary:)

Marilyn Anne
10-23-2014, 01:50 AM
Wow! This looks so great on my nice bid Dell monitor. The colors stand out as do the textures. Really nice to look at!

gxhpainter2
10-23-2014, 03:54 AM
It must be so beautiful, Gary, and is evident with so much tranquil beauty you've painted here.:cool::cool::cool: Thanks so much Alexandra, I am thinking about taking a few pictures to post maybe in the general chat to show people the beautiful country around me.

Love the colour and the whole painting, well done Gary:) Katie, wow it has been sooo long since I have seen or heard from you. hope your ok and doing well... you are so welcome back!..

Wow! This looks so great on my nice bid Dell monitor. The colors stand out as do the textures. Really nice to look at! LOL Marilyn Anne I am happy the colors look good on your monitor. A few months ago I got a new monitor from Dell that is already calibrated and it did make quite a difference in the accuracy of the colors . I can even set the colorspace if I want..