PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2014 gallery (7 + 31st Oct ENDING FINAL SHOT!)

Caesar
10-17-2014, 02:59 AM
A sabbath broom lap dance for a trick or treat visit by this quite disquieting witch beauty ....
Seasonal illustrations posting was officially opened by Sandra!

stevemawmv
10-17-2014, 04:15 AM
Broom Service???....No no no!!! I ordered room service! Wait, but since your already here........
Good one Caesar....Sandy and yourself are getting us all in the Halloween spirit.....
Take care friend,
Steve

D Akey
10-17-2014, 06:42 AM
No NO No. . . Caesar. . . imagine their dismay when. . . :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So here's an example of another linguistic flummox. Can't blame the lassie though. It's those darn imprecise online translators that are to blame. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
-----
(Just in case you were wondering, I get the pun and think it hilarious, but I didn't want to give it away. I'll let the picture speak for itself. . . but your English is very erudite.) :p:p:p:p:p LOL

damasocl
10-17-2014, 11:20 AM
Wow!!!!

Esta brujita es muy bienvenida a mi hogar!!!

This little witch is very welcome to my home !!!

MJSparks
10-17-2014, 12:08 PM
She looks like she could cast some pretty effective voodoo.

sabena
10-18-2014, 11:37 AM
Que bruxa malandra, sempre espreita. Very good work Caesar ah! ah!

Caesar
10-19-2014, 09:55 AM
Thank You, dear Steve! An apprentice with and a magical broom are OK for tidying up Your b...room!;):o

I can vaguely guess all the possible crossmeanings between Italian and English concerning the word broom, dear D Akey, and I understand my statement was quite loose. I hope I conveyed the message anyway ... even wordlessly ... LOL;):o Thank You!

Pare che anche lei ha letteralmente .... perso la testa per te, caro Damaso! Grazie!
It seems that she too has literally .... lost her head for You, dear Damaso! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Magen! I just hope her voodoo doesn't deal with pins or needles though. I don't need an acupunture session!:eek:;):o

Non tutte le prede se ne lamentano, cara Sabena! LOL:o;) Grazie!
Not all the preys complain about it, dear Sabena! LOL:o;) Thank You!

D Akey
10-19-2014, 10:17 AM
I can vaguely guess all the possible crossmeanings between Italian and English concerning the word broom, dear D Akey, and I understand my statement was quite loose. I hope I conveyed the message anyway ... even wordlessly ... LOL;):o Thank You!

Hahah. Actually it wasn't about the broom, in this particular case. I was thinking you were going for the humor having the head separating from the body and the offer being the jumping off point. :rolleyes::o;):p I wonder how that euphemism would go in Italian.

Caesar
10-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Now I see, dear D Akey! The head away from the neck was actually the surprising departure from ordinary, although I didn't think it could be where she could launch herself from .... in a dive? LOL::o:D:

Alexandra
10-20-2014, 01:01 AM
Haha! A very sexy witch there, Cesare! Looks, magic, a dangerous combo.:eek::cool::cool:
How about a sexy warlock? (One with a magic paint brush to finish my house and windows?):rolleyes::p:o:D

Caesar
10-21-2014, 01:43 AM
ROFL :o;) Got You request, dear Sandra! I'm just starting to cogitate on how I should set up the scene and choose an appealing Warlock and magical brush at Your order that You would appreciate to help You finishing. Watch out though to be wearing trousers, should he hold Your hips while on the ladder, just to be on the cautious side and avoid the risk to have some unexpected delay on the painting schedule, ..... unless You're not so much in a hurry after all. :rolleyes:;):oLOL:p:)

Caesar
10-21-2014, 05:18 AM
Dear Sandra, I apologize but here's what my impudent mouse suggested as a quick sketch answering Your request (eventual pun still TBD). Should I whip the little beast savagely or let it go on and possiblt help it to finish at least this painting? LOL;):o:p BTW be careful on that stepladder!:eek:

Alexandra
10-21-2014, 07:53 AM
WOW Cesare! You are so talented!:cool:
And, what a handsome warlock to help me with this house!
(Forgive me, I have edited twice now.) (flustered with your warlock)
haha,I see, I will need to be very careful indeed, with this naughty warlock
drawn from a naughty mouse!:eek::o

Caesar
10-22-2014, 12:38 AM
Yeah, a quite embarassing mouse indeed, dear Sandra, pretty fast and cheeky. I hope no one would ever think that, like with dogs, mice resemble their masters! :o;)LOL
Anyway, are You implying that the Warlock looks sexy enough to get the job and take You to the Hallow Eve Sabbath party? In other words, may I give green light to my mouse Cimabue Giulio Romano (yes, it's a noblemouse) to go on with its twisted imagination? :p;):oLOL

D Akey
10-22-2014, 03:31 AM
He's a fresco! or is his name Al Fresco? The corner that crosses his forearm flattens him out. But the paint brushes add a level of the intentional surreal, playing with jarring perception like some of those optical illusions. Very fun as always, Caesar. :cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
10-22-2014, 03:43 AM
Thank You, dear D Akey! It's certainly not a cartoon for painting a fresco on some residual bezel of the Cappella Sistina, only a characters sketchy drawing on a simplified stage. I hope that once I turn it into a painting it will look a little less surreal and even more funny ... just waiting for Sandra's kick-off (hopefully not on my buttocks) LOL:o;)

Alexandra
10-22-2014, 03:52 AM
Dear friend, you have given me a much needed chuckle, and yes, please go on and have a great time. I look forward to your amazing work, and humor!
I just wish he were real. I have a few carpentry needs as well-haha, although if he were real, I probably wouldn't be thinking of house repairs.:rolleyes::o:o:o:p

D Akey
10-22-2014, 03:54 AM
Dear friend, you have given me a much needed chuckle, and yes, please go on and have a great time. I look forward to your amazing work, and humor!
I just wish he were real. I have a few carpentry needs as well-haha, although if he were real, I probably wouldn't be thinking of house repairs.:rolleyes::o:o:o:p

Would you then repair to the "drawing" room, Miss Scarlett, ma'am?

Caesar
10-22-2014, 04:54 AM
Maybe some base color may help seeing better the figures interplay ... much comix-like as a palette and uniform areas, but clearer than before, I think.

Oh I see You came back, dear Sandra and D Akey. Still very preliminary, just wait and see what it will eventually become ...;)

stevemawmv
10-22-2014, 05:19 AM
Whoa!!! What have I been missing here...Enjoyed the 'Broom Service', swept my cobwebs away alright! Now Sandy has requested one "sexy warlock" to help finish her house and Caesar's magical mouse...has delivered on that request....definitely will return to see the completed work...
Fun stuff....Love it!
Take care friend,
Steve

Caesar
10-22-2014, 08:33 PM
Thank You, dear Steve! I'll go on since it looks like that a great artist and fine lady like Alexandra didn't mind too much to have been turned into a pin-up dolly playing with a most weird kind of Ken (Barbie's counterpart). I hope that some of the experiments I have in mind will work to inject some element of novelty to this illustration.

Caesar
10-22-2014, 11:29 PM
Here it is. I played with lighting a little bit in a couple of ways. Do You think words may be necessary in this vignette?:confused:;)

coops
10-23-2014, 12:52 AM
Thats great Cesare and I am sure I have been in that position lol:)

Caesar
10-23-2014, 01:32 AM
Thats great Cesare and I am sure I have been in that position lol:)

Thank You, dear Katie! I see and, not knowing that fact, I guess that what happened to You with the Painter Warlock should preferably be heard in the After 9 Section .... LOL;):o I just remember of You in another higher than floor position, i.e. as a wonderful smiling knick-knack on Your office desk ....LOL;):o:D

Caesar
10-23-2014, 03:17 AM
... and what about this attractive night chap to ensure some fantastic bad luck?

Alexandra
10-23-2014, 04:12 AM
WOW, Cesare! Repaired and painted quick as a flash!
Is he on temporary loan? I hope not. Some of these issues with this little house will take some time.:rolleyes::o
Outstanding work, fantastic wizard, and the owl so pretty. Love it all dear friend.
Also so great to see our dear friend Katie back with us!

Caesar
10-23-2014, 04:53 AM
Thank You, dear Sandra! Actually I'm pretty quick to set up cheap, honest paintings to show what comes in my curious mind. Anyway usually a story like this of the wizard involved plumbers in funny vignettes,LOL:o;) but I'm glad You like the help of such an exoteric worker and You would willingly host the guy up up to his job completion. This sorcerer seems particularly skilled with his magical brush, maybe more clumsy with his wand he's useing handlessly, as he's showing on the illustration. :eek:LOL:o:o;):D
Some sources told me that the owl takes good luck instead than bad one. I don't know, but it's a really beautiful complement for Halloween and a marvellous beast esthetically .

D Akey
10-23-2014, 09:36 AM
A nice rendition of a fascinating creature of the night. Well done.

As to the painting painting, it looks great. I'm glad you gave them dimension so nicely. I was wondering if you didn't mean the super hero to be a painting on the wall because in the drawing you had the line of the corner unbroken.

Fun little feathering of the nest as it were. When the lady has you painting rooms, you're hers, and those super powers are under her control as well. :):):):):p

stevemawmv
10-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Hi Caesar....
'Broom Service and the Brush Service' both turned out great, my compliments to the hotel concierge!...I like the work with the lighting and colors and this may not need captions or words... for me, its fun thinking up and making my own stories about what I see in this marvelous painting....there are so many things that could be happening and that makes the possibilities absolutely endless...for me, its a winner!
Love Owls and the night... nicely done my friend! ....Huh, "and the night", well that sounded kind of creepy!
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
10-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Dear D Akey, I made what You say, a painting on the wall taking life. Have a look herebelow of a quick re-adjusting. I could possibly make it a flat all over the figure if You believe it would help the surreal feeling ... Thank You also for Your most brillian idea to have the Warlock substantially be a disquieting drawing/ painting on a wall! It would make a fantastic hint for a horro movie maybe.;)

Thank You dear Steve for Your most encouraging compliments. I'm going here somehow towards the tenebrismo of Your style, through additional layer though.

Dear Sandra, I start fearing that the sexy Warlock will keep haunting Your house also after everything's done. Maybe You don't mind too much to have him as a magical servant. After all he doesn't biologically need food, water or an assigned bed for resting. ;)LOL:o:D

D Akey
10-23-2014, 10:19 PM
I love it!!!!!! Hahaha. Brilliant. You got it to work pretty well, didn't you. And the focused lighting is really cool as well. Cool effect. Just add a little surreal, a little humor, an escaped superhero from a comic book, and one painting sorceress and voila! Tired of always posing, it's as if the Muse decided to take matters into her own hands and take some of her own inspiration and run with it.

Well done Caesar! :D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l:

Alexandra
10-24-2014, 01:54 AM
"Dear Sandra, I start fearing that the sexy Warlock will keep haunting Your house also after everything's done. Maybe You don't mind too much to have him as a magical servant. After all he doesn't biologically need food, water or an assigned bed for resting. LOL"

Haha, Cesare, endless ideas are coming to mind here...:o
Outstanding again!:cool::cool::cool:
I am afraid though with your handsome wizard/servant, I would lose all focus on the house,
and would probably abandon all reason or sensibility.:rolleyes::o:o:o
I mean really, as Renee Zellweger once said in "Jerry Maguire" "You had me at hello."
The same applies when this wizard picked up the paint brush.:eek::o

Caesar
10-24-2014, 03:21 AM
:eek:ROFL :o:o:D:D;).... I see what You imply, dear Sandra, and I'm afraid I unwillingly got made wizard-addicted and this guy is not exactly a romantic partner taking off flowers petals I'd say ...:eek: I apologize, that wasn't my intention, poor lady, :( but I should have known that women are particularly attracted by villains though! :cool: LOL :o;):D:D:D

copespeak
10-24-2014, 07:42 AM
A brilliant group Caesar! Love your owl too! :)

Caesar
10-24-2014, 08:18 PM
Thank You, dear Robyn! I'm so pleased that You may like my stupid and playful dauby paintings ....:o;)

Caesar
10-24-2014, 11:24 PM
.... oh gosh, it was my fault .... I think I'll have to find an antidote! :eek::eek: LOL:o;)

Alexandra
10-25-2014, 05:48 AM
Yes, I've misunderstood, Cesare. Too many things going on while I was on the internet probably.
Gee, I thought something was up with the fangs and angry expression, but there he was getting the job done.:rolleyes::p:D
Didn't really care about the romance though he was nice to look at:rolleyes:(I mean really-the fangs were a bit scary), but the painting and carpentry....oh well, I guess it was too good to be true. lol.
Great face of the witch too, very scary!:cool:

AndreaMG
10-26-2014, 05:34 AM
Haha, wait, there's something off with that witch, maybe her nose? Maybe her eyes? Maybe maybe...yep now I got it or I'd better say I got them :o:o Ciau ne :cool:

stevemawmv
10-26-2014, 07:47 AM
There's wizardry a foote here I fear, thought he was going to help with the painting....wouldn't have guessed the magical wizard had a secret agenda...
now is the antidote for the wizard or us?
Fun turn of events....
Take care friend,
Steve

Caesar
10-26-2014, 09:38 AM
Dear Sandra, this year Halloween is all around our imaginary stories an I got You involved, I'm sorry, but You're such a playful and witty friend, as well as an inspiring artist, that I went on joking too and having more and more silli ideas. So You were a muse in a quite unconventional way once more (do You remind when I turned You into a pin-up Santa Klause with the beard and the mini?).Thank You!

Dear Andrea, I use to draw witches which always have elements of attractiveness, in order not to be burnt, not even by Torquemada himself! Thank You.

Thank You, dear Steve. It must have been the wizard's bite to inject some sort of evil change into Mrs. Hyde!:eek: Don't worry though, I'll take Alexandra back to her charming aspect soon. I'm making some experiment with chemicals and a Piedmont cuisine book. They use a lot of garlic in their bagnacauda and it should help!

Caesar
10-28-2014, 03:49 AM
Upon a kind request by Madame Alexandra ... :o:)

Ahahaha! :o:D;) ERRATA CORRIGE on the Cover summary: Andrea is right. It's not the G-point (literal from Italian), rather the G-spot ....

Caesar
10-28-2014, 05:58 AM
Pretty clear who, by whom and by means of what .....;):o:p LOL This is the sexiest Halloween ever, I guess.:cool:
Symmetry was quite useful to start and proceed quickly enough to the base drawing.

AndreaMG
10-28-2014, 09:47 AM
Haha, hallowing sure as a great influence on you! The witch is very attractive. Cool, well done indeed :cool: About the warlock, I searched and searched all over the net about this "G-point" without finding anything, must be some secret code used in wizardry :o Cheers

stevemawmv
10-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Well if the Witches can have they're own magazine....only fair... Sorcerers and Wizards have one as well, better make it a monthly though, it will probably take the remaining three weeks for them to figure how to use all the tips and techniques.
'Bewitching'.....If someone is going to put a spell on me...Please let it be this one!....'Please!!!
Spellbinding stuff Caesar!
Take care friend,
Steve

copespeak
10-28-2014, 07:06 PM
You do make me laugh Caesar!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Caesar
10-28-2014, 09:01 PM
Thank You, dear Andrea! I corrected that spot, the G-spot I mean, the mysterious erogenous Eldorado! :o;):p ... and You still have to see M.E. Boschi as a witch ... me too, unfortunately. Ahhahahah:o;)

Thank you, dear Steve! It was Your ex-wife who asked me to send You one copy since You're now a free-flyer, from her at least :o .... Just kidding.... (:eek: I apologize if I'm joking unappropriately). You're right, unless someone's a most effective sorcerer one month is necessary to grow skills by practicing. I'll ask the witch when she'll have next sabbathrave party and to give Yoy a call in case ...

I guess that my silly ideas and my clumsy drawing and painting skills and style get this effect on You, dear Robyn, and I'm glad to achieve this result and to provide You and other mates with a little fun, smile and good time. Art masterpieces production is certainly beyond my chords, I'm afraid. Thank You!

D Akey
10-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Caesar, she looks like she's levitating lots of things, what with her being all strapless and all. . . Phew! How does she do it?

And it's good you got the spelling of G-Spot correct. It surely pleases the ladies when we get the little details right. Looks like your superhero devil is a keen sort too. Batgirl will have her hands full with this one, either that or he will, I'll wager.

All quite amusing stuff, as always, Caesar! :rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool: :eek::eek::eek::eek::):):):);););););):o:o:o:o:D:D :D:D:D

I'll definitely have to buy a copy of this magazine. . . it's for the articles, mind you.

Caesar
10-28-2014, 11:00 PM
ROFL:o;) Thank You, dear D Akey! I know that some good prosaic interests are better than my pseudoart so let's get into the topics. :p:o
She's certainly a levitation professional witch and I'm sure her spell worked also beyond the painting's range and presumably on the observers, didn't it? LOL:o;)
As for the magazine articles I kept wondering which one in particular You spotted, I'd say nun temptation techniques could possibly be the only expertise left for You with some margin for improvement .... I wouldn't look for Mother Abbess though, unless You have a gerontophilic tendency ... :p:o;):D

D Akey
10-29-2014, 08:27 AM
ROFL:o;) Thank You, dear D Akey! I know that some good prosaic interests are better than my pseudoart so let's get into the topics. :p:o
She's certainly a levitation professional witch and I'm sure her spell worked also beyond the painting's range and presumably on the observers, didn't it? LOL:o;)
As for the magazine articles I kept wondering which one in particular You spotted, I'd say nun temptation techniques could possibly be the only expertise left for You with some margin for improvement .... I wouldn't look for Mother Abbess though, unless You have a gerontophilic tendency ... :p:o;):D

Hahaha. No, it's proper art. I didn't think there was anything to critique. It looks great. I think the article headings are hilarious, and coming out of your sense of the deviant, sinister, and dark, you seem to have a shadow side. . . wherein shadows are so important if one is drawing and painting. Very tonal.

I was just thinking about a story that could perhaps make it into the next issue -- now that the harvests are in, the Old Hag of winter is coming to claim her own (the same one who you folks later burn in effigy to celebrate the new year and Spring). And that's where this holiday comes from, I would guess.

But between you and Alexandra, it looks like you've figured out winter activities as a way to pass the time. After all, they say that the idle mind is the devil's workshop. . . and such is the productivity and keen business acumen therein that he's now parlayed that into a publishing empire.

The nuns?. . . Ummm. . . not so much. . . hahaha. Their idea of going "all the way" meant something different than to the average lay person. Yeah, I think I'll go with the strapless Halloween hottie. Less conflicted apparently.

And actually the fellow with the horns, who can recite the alphabet clear up to the letter 'G'. . . why that boy's onto something. He knows the holiday hot spots and is really going places.

AndreaMG
10-29-2014, 08:52 AM
Thank You, dear Andrea! I corrected that spot, the G-spot I mean, the mysterious erogenous Eldorado! :o;):p ... and You still have to see M.E. Boschi as a witch ... me too, unfortunately. Ahhahahah:o;)
Hey I didn't want to correct you or anything, I didn't even notice it :) dear friend, it was only a joke about pretending not finding anything on the net of an object which on the contrary I think is one of the most googled :o I wouldn't dare to correct you my friend considering you have pals among witches and powerful semi gods ;) As for the magazine I want a copy too :o Ciau ne

Caesar
10-29-2014, 11:30 AM
Hey I didn't want to correct you or anything, I didn't even notice it :) dear friend, it was only a joke about pretending not finding anything on the net of an object which on the contrary I think is one of the most googled :o I wouldn't dare to correct you my friend considering you have pals among witches and powerful semi gods ;) As for the magazine I want a copy too :o Ciau ne

Now I see! I was going to believe that You could possibly be a sexologist!:eek:;):oLOL

coops
10-30-2014, 02:41 AM
These are all great Cesare and really made me smile:)

Caesar
10-30-2014, 10:53 PM
Thank You, dear Katie! Having You smiling certainly causes glimpses of a sudden weather improvement and of sunny day even in UK ... :):D

Caesar
10-31-2014, 11:50 PM
And this is the final burst for this year's Halloween. It was fun, wasn't it?
Ghosts and skeletons will appreciate this extreme form of strip tease by such a gorgeus Voodoo-Witch! ... or is she just changing her attire for the forthcoming party? LOL:o;):p

D Akey
11-01-2014, 02:31 AM
Har! Shiver me pumpkins! There's a saucy wench. Have yet to ascertain whether trick or treat tho. From the look, it's likely both. :cool::cool::p:rolleyes::o:cool::cool:

stevemawmv
11-01-2014, 03:57 AM
And this is the final burst for this year's Halloween.
And a 'Final Burst' it certainly is my friend....It's been fun!
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
11-01-2014, 04:54 AM
Thank You, dear D Akey! I see You're not too pedantic with details and features when You define something a wench. ;):o So enjoy this Eve's tricks and treats and .... just surveve them .....bwhahhhaaahhhhaaa:p:o!

I think I see the subtle implication You make, dear Steve! LOL;):o Let's keep and eye on the candle ... and a hand on a fire extinguisher. Eighty+ may contribuite his refreshing spray ... :o;)ROFL Thank You!

D Akey
11-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Ah, the pedantry -- so you layered in some little oddities, from peculiar to the strange. . . and literary. . .

Ears like a Vulcan or Elf.

The pumpkin patch (double meaning) and the patch over his eye and the patch under her thigh. The patch is rather like a trap door in the belly of the Trojan Horse, and she has patches covering her mile high Achilles Heels. And what she's offering could only lead to a proper sacking.

It's like it's an anachronistic punster's dream come true. A true sugar high.

Go Caesar! Ride those candy bar hallucinations! COWABUNGA DUDE!!!!!!!

copespeak
11-01-2014, 07:43 AM
Saucy, but with an evil grin! Love the pumpkin! :cool:

Caesar
11-01-2014, 11:24 PM
Dear DAkey, nobody else may ever comment so extensively, properly and hilariously ;) Thank you!

Right, dear Robyn! Thank you!

samiro
11-02-2014, 02:46 AM
Fascination work caesar..love it all :)

Caesar
11-02-2014, 10:22 AM
I'm glad you appreciated my silly series of illustrations, dear Samiro. Thank you!

vandra
11-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Love them all Caesar. I'm wondering which manicurist your witch goes too. Wouldn't mind one of those lol.

Caesar
11-03-2014, 10:43 PM
I cannot say; I wonder too, dear Vandra! Thank You and, as for my Halloween poppycocks ... well, see You next year!;):o

AndreaMG
11-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Haha, you naughty boy :D Really cool and transgressive too (nothing comparing our friend Dear E+ last art pieces though :o). Ciau ne

Caesar
11-04-2014, 10:09 PM
Yeah, I know, dear Andrea, but as for Eighty superior cheeky attitude, You know, la Notte porta consiglio (the Night takes advice, more or less) ... and, like for kids (he's evidently still a wonderful child after all), bad or impure thoughts .... :o;)LOL

Alexandra
11-06-2014, 11:54 PM
I see the full moon wasn't in the sky, but traded places with the pumpkin! :eek::o A beautiful, but spooky lady, Cesare. Cleverly done!

Caesar
11-07-2014, 08:41 AM
The light source was spooky too, dear Sandra, so I told the lady I had to go outside for a while, to buy cigarettes (she didn't know I don't smoke);) I hope no other mate got caged by her deceptive eyes!:eek::p;) Thank You!

pai
11-07-2014, 02:37 PM
oh, i missed this Halloween gallery. seeing your process of the drawings and final version. i can tell you were enjoying so much of this special day and having fun of it as usual :p i like the royal owl a lot too :)

Caesar
11-08-2014, 03:20 AM
Welcome back, dear Pai! Thank You! Since You like funny horror stories, I may get ready for Chinese Halloween too in case, if I only knew if and when it comes next .... LOL:o;)